boyfriend does my makeup-m.r

y/n=your name
f/c=favorite color
h/l=hair length
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Babe you ready!?" I call out to Marcel as I finish setting up the set up for the video we are about to film. Camera. check. Lights. check. Microphone. check. Makeup. check.

"Yup let's do this" Marcel says as he walks into my room looking a little too excited for my liking. He comes and sits next to me and I adjust the camera to make sure we're both in frame. I flip the view finder and fix myself. Marcel does the same.

"Okay let's start" I say once everything is ready and Marcel is ready to go. I lean forward and press record.

"What's up everyone, it's y/n, welcome or welcome back to my channel! Today I have here with me my wonderful boyfriend, Marcel, say hi baby." I say and point towards Marcel.

"What up" he says and throws up a peace sign. I laugh at his introduction.

"You all have been requesting for him to be in a video ever since we did the chapstick challenge, so today we are back with another challenge." I say and wiggle my brows.

"So what will we be doing today babe?" I say and look over at Marcel.

"Today, I, your beloved boyfriend, will be doing your makeup." Marcel says and rubs his hands together.

"Yes we are doing the oh so famous 'boyfriend does my makeup challenge'" I say and make a face that screams help me.

"I'm honestly kind of scared for this challenge only because I don't want to end up looking like a clown." I say and turn to Marcel.

"So basically what he is going to be doing is my makeup with very little of my help. I'll be here to guide him but other than that it's all up to him." I say and point towards Marcel.

"Alright babe you have all of my makeup in-front of you, go for it, make me beautiful." I say and pull my h/l hair back with my f/c scrunchie.

"You're already beautiful you don't need makeup to make you beautiful." He says and grabs my face in between his hands and pulls me in for a quick kiss.

"Aww thanks babe, now get on with the challenge please." I say and wave my hand at my makeup.

"Geesh women i'm trying to be a nice boyfriend over here and complement you, and you just ignore me." He says and holds a hand to his chest, a look of hurt on his face.

"Oh come on babe I appreciate what you said now start." I say.

"Okay okay" he says and looks down at my makeup.

"So i'll tell you the steps cause I don't want you to do them out of order, it's primer, foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, highlight, and mascara. You of course don't have to do all of them.You can also choose to do my eyebrows with my pencil or with the gel and my lips you can do lipstick or gloss. " I say and look towards Marcel who looks so confused.

"Alright let's get started" he says and looks for my primer. He picks up a couple of tubes before he finds it.

"Okay so this goes all over your face right?" he asks. I nod my head yes.

He squirts some onto his fingers and does little dots of it all over my face. Then he rubs it all in.

"K so next is foundation." I say. He looks down again and tries to find it. I look at him while he carefully reads over each bottle to make sure he grabs the right one.

"Got it" he says.

"Great so um quick question what are you gonna blend that in with?" I say and test him to see if he actually knows.