tik tok tings 2- m.r

y/n=your name
we going back to our roots,,, and making a part two to this,,,, enjoy ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"𝒚𝐨𝒖 𝐜𝐨𝒖𝒍𝓭'𝝼𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝓲𝐜𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝐨 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝐨𝓭𝜶𝒚."

Marcel and I were in the kitchen, me sitting on a stool they had by the counter and Marcel making himself a sandwich since he got hungry. I was on my phone scrolling through tik tok.

After a minute or so of scrolling, I come across a tik tok that this girl did with her boyfriend. The girl was recording her boyfriend and said "you could've been nicer to me today" and her boyfriends reaction was really funny and cute at the same time. Looking up from my phone and seeing Marcel still making his sandwich, I decide to try it on him.

I clicked on the button at the bottom of the app and the camera opened up. Setting it on the 60 second timer, I propped my phone up against something and made sure you could see him clearly. I start recording and then begin speaking.

"You know babe, you could have been nicer to me today." I say.

Marcel immediately looks up at me and furrows his brows in confusion.

"Really? I thought I was pretty nice to you today." He says and stops making his sandwich.

"Well I didn't think you were." I say, keeping up the act.

"Tell me what I could have done better." He says and leans against the counter.

"For starters you could have made me a sandwich, you're not the only one thats hungry." I say gesturing to his sandwich.

"Babe, okay i'll make you a sandwich. What else do you think I could have done better." He says and pulls out more things to make another sandwich. I almost start laughing when he does, but then remember the challenge.

"I don't know just be nicer to me." I say.

"Okay, i'll be nicer to you tomorrow princess." He says and then goes over to give me hug. He wraps his arms around me and then pulls me up.

"What do you want in your sandwich?" He says.

𝐜𝜶𝒍𝒍𝓲𝒏𝙜 𝙝𝓲𝒎 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝙝𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝐨𝒏𝙜 𝒏𝜶𝒎𝒆

My nerves grew more at what I was about to do. I was about to do a challenge that I saw on tik tok where girls are calling their boyfriends by the wrong name. I don't know how Marcel was going so I was nervous.

I walk over to where he was sat on the couch and sit next to him.

"Hey baby." Marcel says while looking up from his phone and smiles at me.

"Hi." I say happily and set up my phone already ready to record. I click record and get his attention.

"Kevin can you film this tik tok with me." I say and tap his knee. (kevin was the only name I could think of xD)

I'm looking at him through the camera and see him looking at me all confused with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What did you call me?" He says sitting up.

"I called you Marcel." I say while playing with my hair.

"No you didn't." He said right away.

"Yes I did." I say.

"Y/N you called me Kevin, why did you call me Kevin?" He asks, sounding a bit frustrated.

"Oh my god, babe, I think I know what I said."I say, making sure to sound annoyed.