anything 4 u- a.a

y/n=your name
l/n=last name

surprise shawty!

inspired by the song anything 4 u by LANY :) I added the song at the top, you all should listen to it if you haven't, it is the sweetest song ever ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV

I spent the summer on your couch
You fell in love with someone else
You came to me the times that it went bad

"I'm going out with Daniel later." y/n says as she stands in front of her mirror.

"Oh yeah? Where are you guys going?" I say from my spot on her bed, trying not to sound too affected by it.

"I don't know he didn't say, he's been kind of weird lately." she says and turns to look at me. I look up and look at her. The expression on her face tells me everything I need to know.

"I'm sure it's nothing, maybe he's going through some personal things." I say trying to calm her.

"I'll ask him later." she says and turns back to her mirror.

"Alright then, I am going to get going. My mom told me to be home by dinner, text or call me if you need anything." I say and get up from her bed.

"Okay, tell your family I said hi." She says and smiles at me through the reflection of her mirror. A smile grows on my face as soon as I see it.

"I will, bye." I say and lean down kiss her head quickly before leaving the room.

*4 hours later*

I let out a sigh as I pick up my phone and check the time for the millionth time that night. The clock reads 10:45. I put my phone back down and press play on the next episode of the Netflix series I am currently watching.

Ten minutes into the episode my phone vibrates beside me. I pause it and pick up my phone. Unlocking it, I see its a message from y/n.

y/n <3
can i see u?
please..
i'm outside your apartment
11:55pm

I quickly reply that I'm on my way and put my laptop aside, before hurrying out of bed and to the front door. I open the door quietly and the sight before me breaks my heart.

"Hey, I know its late but I just really need you right now." She says while wiping a tear from her cheek, though it does nothing since another one comes down seconds later.

"Its fine, come in and lets go to my room." I say and pull her inside.

We walk quietly to my room, being careful to not wake up my mom. Once we reach my room I close the door behind me and turn to look at y/n. I see her trying to hold back tears, it doesn't help though cause she already has tears going down her face.

"Come here." I say and bring her into my arms. I wrap them around her small frame and pull her close. I feel her arms wrap around me too, and then I feel her silently crying into my chest. Small cries and sniffles fill my quiet room. I rub a hand up and down her back in hope of it soothing her.

"Its okay babe, let it all out." I say and run a hand through her hair.

Her cries soon quiet down and we finally pull back.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I say and wipe a tear away using my thumb. I pull her towards my bed so that we can see it and talk.

"He um... he broke up with me. Said that this relationship was going nowhere and that it wasn't going to work out between us." She says in a hoarse voice.