summer love(pt.2)-m.r

y/n=your name
y/a=your age

brown hair marcel is back 🧎🏻‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

The time was 3:30 pm when a knock on the front door snaps me out of my trance. I look towards the front door and furrow my brows in confusion.

It was my first day being alone since my mom went to work this morning and won't be back until later in the afternoon. I wasn't expecting anyone so hearing a knock on the door confused me. I paused the Netflix show I had on and get up from the couch. I walk down the stairs and look through the peep hole. I see Marcel standing there. A small smile forms on my face.

I open the door and he looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey." I say and lean against the door.

"Hey, you weren't busy right?" He asks.

"No, I wasn't doing anything." I say.

"Cool, are you down to hang out right now? I wanted to start showing you around." He says and seems kind of nervous.

"Um yeah sure let me just change out of these clothes. Anything in particular I should wear?" I ask.

"Something comfortable, and probably no dark colors because it's pretty hot out right now." He says.

"Okay, do you want to come in while I change. I don't want to keep you waiting out here in the heat." I say and open the door wider for him to walk in.

"Sure." He says and walks in. I close the door behind him and then lead him up the stairs and into the living room, where I sat just minutes ago.

"You can wait here. I'll be out real quick." I say and head down the hall and into my room.

I close the door behind me and begin going through my closet to find a shirt. I find a white graphic t-shirt and pull it off the hanger. I then go over to the drawer where all my shorts are and grab a random pair. I quickly change into the clothes and then put on my white Nike air force one's. I look in the mirror and fix up my hair a bit and then decide to just leave it as it is. I grab a hair tie, put it on my wrist and then grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket. 

I walk out the hallway and see Marcel sitting on the couch and watching the show I was watching. He hears me come out and pauses the show and stand up from the couch.

"You look great." He says and smiles at me. I blush slightly as his compliment.

"Thank you, you ready to head out." I say as I grab the extra key my mom left for me and put it in my pocket. I also send my mom a quick text letting her know I'm going to be out with the cute guy from the other day.

"Yeah, let's get going." Marcel says. We both then start walking down the steps of the Airbnb and head out the door. I lock the door behind me and then check again to see if it's locked.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask, starting to feel excited about the day.

"Like I said the other day. I know the coolest spots on this island." He says and starts walking down the street. I furrow my brows and follow after him.

"Okay, but you still didn't tell me where we are going." I say and chuckle slightly.

"You'll see." He says and smirks at me.

"Fine, so tell me about yourself. If we're gonna spend time together I need to get to know you, and vise versa." I say.

"Okay what do you want to know." He says.