skateboard-m.r

y/n=your name
marcel is a skater boi so this seems fitting ;)
also fyi I have NEVER skateboarded before in my life,,,so if anything is wrong my bad,,,I tried very hard and watched youtube videos to write this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Oh my god you finally got it!" I say and clap my hands excitedly as I see Marcel nail a trick he has been working on. I sit in the shade in his driveway and watch him skate his way back to me.

"Thanks babe, after I don't know how many tries and falls, I finally got it." Marcel says and sits next to me. I hand him a water bottle so he can hydrate since he's been in the sun for a while. He grabs it and smiles at me and then takes a long drink of it.

"Can you teach me how to skateboard?" I say after a while of silence. I look over at him and see he's looking at me with a confused expression written all over his face.

"Why do you want to learn how to skateboard, not that it's a bad thing or anything." Marcel says and wipes the sweat of his face.

"It looks fun, plus you seem to enjoy it a lot." I say and look over at him.

"Okay then, let's get started." Marcel says and stands up and offers me a hand. I take it and he helps me stand up.

We go to the middle of the driveway where he had previously been riding around.

"Okay so first let's set the board down on the floor." Marcel says and places it down in front of me.

"Okay now step on it with your left leg and your gonna push with your right." Marcel says and points at each leg. I nod my head and step on the board with my left leg and slightly push with my right leg.

"I'm scared." I say and laugh nervously.

"It's okay babe, i'm right here." Marcel says. I smile at him and look back down to watch what i'm doing. I guess he senses that I was nervous and grabbed my hands in his and helps me move on the skateboard. I move my right leg onto the skateboard and let him move me down the driveway.

"Okay let's go back and maybe you can try it on your own." Marcel says and we move back to the start of the driveway.

"Okay I think I got it." I say and step on it with my left leg and push with my right.

"Yeah babe you got it!" Marcel yells as I move down the driveway. Once I reach the end I stop and grab the skateboard and move back to where Marcel is.

"What else can you teach me?" I say and look at him.

"Hm, I could teach you to do an ollie." Marcel says. (𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥)

"Whats that." I say and put my arm over my eyes as a form of shade to see him better.

"I'll show you." He says and steps onto the board and does the trick. My eyes widen as I see him do the trick so effortlessly.

"You expect me to be able to do that?" I say and laugh slightly.

"Yeah babe I believe in you. I'll be here to show you." Marcel says.