quarantine and chill-m.r

y/n=your name
with the whole situation that the world is going through,,,I felt it would be suitable to make an imagine that goes with what's going on, I hope everyone is staying safe during these uncertain times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

What had started off as a week long visit has now turned into a two or more months visit. I had come to visit Marcel over spring break to spend some well deserved time together, but apparently the world had other plans. Now i'm stuck in LA for who knows how long. My parents freaked when they heard I was going to be unable to get back home until this has died down a bit. They were pretty weary in letting me stay longer than necessary, but after talking with Marcel's parents, they were fine with me staying here. As the days pass, Marcel and I spend the day doing homework and just fooling around.

"Hey babe, you wanna make a tik tok with me?" I ask Marcel as I find the sound for it. Once I find the sound I set my phone up and bring a chair for Marcel to sit.

"Sure what is it?" Marcel asks and makes his way over to me. I grab his hand and lead him to the chair.

"All you have to do is sit in the chair and i'll do the rest." I say and push him down by his shoulders. He laughs slightly and sits down on the chair. I go over to my phone and set a timer for the sound to start.

"You ready?" I ask looking over at him. He nods and gives me a thumbs up. I turn back to my phone and press start on the timer. Once the sound of seductive music begins to play I begin walking towards Marcel in my best seductive walk. Marcel looks at me with a smile on his face and reaches out to grab me. I go over to him and act as if I am gonna sit on his lap but instead I move next to him and begin dancing weirdly as the song changes to someone singing "there's something about you girl" in a very bad way. Marcel bursts out laughing once he sees me dancing and then reaches for me and pulls me into his lap. The sound ends and I get up from him and make my way over to my phone. I grab my phone and make my way over to Marcel to show him. We watch the tik tok and burst out laughing again when I start dancing and when we see Marcel's facial expression. (these tik toks always make me laugh,,)

"Oh my god this came out way better than I thought it was." I say and then begin to write a caption for it and then post it.

"You caught me so off guard, I thought you were gonna do a sexy dance for me and then you start dancing all weird." Marcel says.

"I got you good." I say and sit down on his bed. Marcel rolls his eyes at me and sits on the bed with me.

"So what do you want to do now?" Marcel asks.

"I have no idea. I feel like we've already done everything." I say and throw myself back onto his bed.

"Well we haven't done one thing..." Marcel says trailing off his sentence.

"Stop, we are not doing anything when your parents are here." I say and hit him with my leg.

"Fine then I got nothing." Marcel says. We both lay there for a while until Marcel speaks up again.

"We can watch a movie and maybe build a fort, aren't girls supposed to find that cute or something." He says and looks at me.

"Um yeah that would be fun." I say and sit up from his bed. We then start to set up the fort by laying out a blanket on the floor and then set up the pillows around it. Once we had the pillows up we threw a sheet over them and boom, we had a fort.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and grab some snacks and you can pick out the movie." Marcel says. I nod my head and then reach over for my laptop and open up Netflix. I scroll through the movies and then click on Avengers Infinity War. (anyone here a marvel fan,,, I AM)

I get into the fort and get comfortable. Once i'm in my position I place the laptop in front of me and wait for Marcel. A couple minutes later, Marcel comes into the room with popcorn, m&m's and some drinks in his hands. He places them on the floor and I reach over and grab them. He makes his way over and then gets comfortable in his spot next to me.

"So what are we watching?" He asks.

"Infinity War." I say and reach over to press play on the movie.

"Cool." Marcel says and then leans back into the pillows and pulls me closer.

We watch the movie in silence, laughing when one of the avengers says something funny. We finish the snacks after an hour of watching the movie and then just cuddle closely together until we finish it.

"No matter how many times I watch this movie, the ending always makes me cry." I say and wipe away some tears from my eyes. (the first time I watched this movie I cried my eyes out, no lie)

"Aw you're such a baby." Marcel says and reaches over to wipe some of my tears.

"Shut up." I say quietly and glare at him.

"Ah come on you know you love me." Marcel says and grabs my face and squeezes it in his hands.

"Sadly I do." I say and take my face out of his hands.

"That's my girl." He says and leans in to kiss me.

"I love you, I wouldn't want to be quarantined with anyone but you." I say after we pull back.

"Same here babe, same here." Marcel says and then snuggles into me as I lean over and pick another movie to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liz speaks!!

hello everyone,, I just want to start off by saying that I had a dream that I met Marcel,,I was very sad/upset when I woke up cause the dream was so good,,,,,, CRYING CAUSE I JUST WANT TO MEET HM
anyways , I hope you all enjoy this imagine, I know times are rough right now and I just want you all to feel good and I hope my imagines make you all feel safe in some way :) love you all
also, THE BOOK HIT 18K!!!!!! thank you thank you so much to everyone that reads, votes, and add this story to their library,, I appreciate you all so so much.

stay safe out there, stay home if you can, & wash your hands.

much love xx