spooky season-m.r

y/n=your name

this is kinda long so get ready,,,,, also this is going to be written like the tik tok ones i've made. enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

𝖕𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖐𝖎𝖓 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊

"Are you excited for our first ever pumpkin patch babe?" Marcel asks as he drives.

"I'm so excited." I say and jump of excitement in my seat.

"You're so cute." Marcel says and smiles widely at me while giving my thigh a small squeeze.

I simply smile at him and wrap my hand in his.

A few minutes later we arrive at the pumpkin patch. Marcel finds a parking spot and parks the car. I quickly unbuckle myself and grab my bag and phone and get out of the car excitedly.

"Dang babe, you almost jumped out as soon as I parked the car." Marcel says while laughing at me.

"I'm just really excited." I say and wait for him. He only chuckles and closes the door before making his way over to me and grabbing my hand. We begin walking to the main area and immediately see an abundance of pumpkins littered everywhere. There's two trees leaning over a few hay stacks and pumpkins, orange lights hanging from the branches. I assume its for people to take pictures since I see people taking pictures there.

"It's so pretty." I say as I take it all in. The sun was about to set so a beautiful orange and pink painted the sky.

"I know, it's so nice here." Marcel says from beside me.

"Alright lets go pick out our pumpkins." Marcel says and turns towards me with a big smile on his face. He pulls me to where some pumpkins are and we begin looking at them. trying to find the ones we wanted.

We browsed around for 15 more minutes, until we found two decent sized pumpkins. Grabbing them, we headed to where you pay for them and paid.

"Do you want to walk around some more babe?" Marcel says.

"Sure. But we should probably put these in the car, unless you want to carry them the whole time." I say motioning to the pumpkins in our arms.

"True. I'll go take them real quick, wait for me here." He says and takes my pumpkin in his arm.

I stand in the same spot, waiting for him. I look at the sunset and admire it. A gust of air suddenly hits me and I shiver slightly. I pull at the ends of my tan sweater and wrap my arms around myself.

Marcel comes back and we walk around making jokes about random things, causing us to start laughing and gain the attention of those around us.

"Ooh lets go take pictures over there." I say and pull Marcel in the direction of the area I had seen when we first got here. Lucky for us, there was no one taking pictures there at the moment.

We sit on the stacks of hay and I pull out my phone to take a few selfies. Marcel and I get close and I snap pictures, not caring if they come out good or not. We take some smiling, laughing, one where I kiss him on the cheek, and one where he kisses me on the cheek.

"These are so cute." I say as I smile while scrolling through them.

"We are pretty cute babe." Marcel says as he looks over my shoulder to see them.

"Hey do you need someone to take pictures of you guys." We hear a voice ask us. We look up from the phone and see a young women, maybe in her 20s.