surprise/this isn't goodbye pt. 2-m.r

y/n=your name
y/l/n= your last name
h/l=hair length
h/c=hair color
**NOT EDITED**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I anxiously wait on my bed with my laptop open waiting for the video call to come through. I check the time on my laptop and see it's almost 11:00 at night. He should be calling any minute now.

It's been a month and half since Marcel left to go film. And boy have I missed him. He kept his promise to facetime every night and to text me whenever he could. All of that has been amazing, and I really appreciate the effort he is putting into talking to me every day. Sometimes while we were facetiming he would be dozing off into sleep. I've missed him so much that i've been talking to my parents about going to surprise him. They're all on board and i'm actually going tomorrow. I don't know how i'm gonna keep this a surprise from him tonight when we're talking.

The familiar sound of the facetime ringtone interrupts my thoughts and I look down at my computer and see Marcel's contact picture across the screen. I quickly answer the call and wait for it to connect. His face soon pops up and a smile forms on my face. He sees me and also smiles at me.

"Hiiiii" I say excitedly. He laughs at me, knowing i'm quoting Elena on how she says hi on One Day At a Time.

"Hey baby!" he says and I blush at the name. I never liked being called "baby", but that all changed when he started calling me that.

"How are you, how was filming?" I ask wanting to hear everything about his day. I love listening to him talk about his days.

"Oh well you know same as always..." and he goes on about his day, what they filmed and the latest jokes that were said on set. I listen to him and laugh every now and then when something he says is funny. We keep the conversation going until my mom came into my room.

"Hey y/n have you packed yet for the surprise you have for Mar-" she stops when I wave my hands like a crazy person telling her to stop talking.

"Hey mom i'm talking to Marcel right now, what's up" I say loudly hopefully he didn't hear a word she just said. I look down and Marcel has a confused look on his face.

"Oh i'm sorry sweetie" she says and makes a "i'm sorry" face. I just shake my head at her. She then walks over and says hi to Marcel.

"Hey Marcel, how are you?" she asks.

"Hey Mrs. y/l/n, I'm doing good how are you?" he replies.

"I'm great sweetie thanks for asking. I was just coming to talk to y/n about something but i'll just wait until you guys finish talking." she says quickly, they say their goodbyes and she walks out of my room.

"Do you know what she wants to talk to you about?" Marcel asks

"I don't know probably about how she should paint the house, she's been wanting to do it for a while" I say, not knowing what else to cover up what she actually said.

"Oh well that's cool I guess" he says. We continue on the conversation until I notice him getting sleepy, so I decide its time to hang up. We says our goodbyes and we hang up. As I close my laptop I let out a huge breath of air and look at my suitcase that should've already been packed but it's not. I get up and pack for the short stay I have planned. For only packing a couple of outfits, it sure did take me longer than it should have. I get in bed later that night and lay there, thinking about how in less than 48 hours I will Marcel.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day I see Marcel. Finally after countless of days of keeping this from him I can finally see him. I get ready fairly quickly and wait for my mom to drive me to the airport. When we arrive I get out with my bags and says a quick goodbye to my mom.