wedding-a.a

f/=favorite color
h/c=hair color
h/l=hair length
this takes place in Season 3 Episode 13 "Ghosts"
***I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHT TO THIS EPISODE ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ONE DAY AT A TIME WRITERS***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking one last look in the mirror, you decide you look good enough and grab your purse, making sure you have your phone, compact mirror, lipstick, and hair band.

Saying one last goodbye to your mom, you head over to the Alvarez's apartment.

As you reach the door you're ready to open the door and let yourself in, but Penelope beats you to it and doesn't even seem to notice you as she walks past you in a robe, rollers in her hair, and her makeup halfway done. You give her a questioning look and walk in with a confused face.

"Why did Penelope just walk out looking like that" you ask everyone that's standing in the living room.

"Don't even question it" Elena says to you.

"When she comes back in nobody make eye contact " says Elena. You hear the door open and everyone immediately looks someplace else. Not knowing what else to do you look down at your f/c dress and start to fiddle with. Once Penelope has passed by you look up and let out a sigh of relief. You look up and notice Alex looking at you up and down, checking you out.

"You look beautiful" he says with admiration in his eyes. He walks over to you and keeps staring. Creepy much.

"Why thank you" you say with a small smile . He grabs your hand and spins you around checking you out once more. You were wearing a f/c colored dress that came up a little bit pass your knees, but was still appropriate for a wedding. It had an illusion neckline with lace and beaded work all over the chest area.You had on nude heels that made you almost Alex's height, but he was still taller.

"You look so handsome babe" you say, as you can't help but let your eyes rake over his suit clad body.

"I know I do" he says with a smirk and strikes a pose for you. You smack his arm lightly, laughing at his comment. He pulls you in for a hug and leans in to kiss you. He gives you a few pecks before he goes in for another kiss that he tries to deepen but is stopped by you pulling away.

"Umm I don't think so I worked hard on this makeup and especially my lipstick and i'm not gonna let you ruin it right away" you say. He pouts slightly and whines.

"Oh come on you can go a couple of hours without kissing me" you say to him. He gives you an unamused look and quickly leans down to give you a kiss pulling back right away before you can scold him.

A few minutes later Penelope comes out all ready with her makeup and hair done. You all make your way to the church in which Victor and Nicole's ceremony will be held at.

When you arrive Alex and Elena go to stand at the altar as they are apart of the bridal party. You sit next to Penelope and wait for the ceremony to start.

"I forgot to say this to you, but you look very beautiful" Penelope says with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, you look great too" you say. She quickly thanks you as the ceremony is about to start.

At the end of the ceremony, you hear the lady that sat behind you say to Penelope "don't worry you'll find someone". You can't help but chuckle slightly but quickly stop yourself for if you were in Penelope's position you would go crazy if everyone kept saying that to you.

You quickly leave the church and head over to the reception. You sit next to Penelope and wait for the newly weds to arrive. Alex is there with you but is busy trying to make his speech perfect for his dad and Nicole.