naps- a.a

y/n= your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

It was half past 5, and the teens laid in bed. The sun peeking in through the curtains, illuminating the room slightly.

Both of them asleep. The boy was laying on his back, while the girl laid with her head on his chest. An arm wrapped around her while one of hers was placed on his chest.

They had been watching a movie, but halfway through the movie, the girl snuggled up even closer to her boyfriend and ended up falling asleep. The boy, seeing as his girlfriend was asleep on him, had no choice but to stay put. Eventually the warmth that radiated from her slowly made him fall asleep too.

The ruckus going on in the apartment did not faze them whatsoever.

The girl moved in her sleep, and turned away from him, laying her head on the pillow. The boy noticed that she was no longer under his arm began feeling around for her.

His hand came in contact with her side and he slightly opened his eyes to see where she now laid. He saw her and then turned onto his side and slipped his arm under her head while the other wrapped around her body, pulling her close to him. The girl was unfazed by this, and continued on sleeping.

The boy soon fell back asleep, while spooning his girlfriend.

Thirty minutes later, the boy woke up to his arm feeling numb. He laid there for a while, moving his fingers around a bit to get some circulation back into his arm, but did not succeed. He knew he had to move his girlfriend, but he didn't want to wake her.

And so he tried to slowly slip it out from under her, moving it little by little. Seeing that she wasn't waking up by the movement, he decided to move it faster.

Suddenly the girl moved in her sleep, turning around so she was facing him, while still laying on his arm. The boy halted his movements and looked down at her. The girl remained sleeping while the boy kept trying to figure out a way to move his arm from under her.

After a while he couldn't take it anymore and decided to wake her up.

"Babe. Y/N. Wake up." Alex said softly, while lightly shaking her.

"Hm, what's wrong." She says while sitting up a little, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"You were laying on my arm and it fell asleep." Alex says and moves his arm around, trying to get to feel normal again.

"Why didn't you just move me?" Y/N says while laying back down and looking at Alex.

"Because you looked so comfortable and peaceful, I felt bad." Alex says.

"You ended up waking me up anyways." Y/N and laughs slightly.

"You're right, I'm sorry." Alex says and pulls her close.

"It's okay, now let me go I have to use the restroom." Y/N says and pushes him away slightly.

"Noooooo, stay here." Alex says and whines slightly, holding her tighter against him.

"I am going to literally pee myself if you don't let go of me." Y/N says with a serious tone.

"Fine." He says and finally lets go of her.

The girl gets out of the bed, fixes her clothes up, which got wrinkled while she was sleeping, and walked out the room and into the hallway. She made the short trek to the restroom. She went in and did her business, fixing up her hair while she was in there. After putting it up in a bun, y/n walked out of the restroom and back to Alex's room.

She got there and saw him laying on his back, just staring at the ceiling. Smiling to herself, she walked in and then threw herself onto the bed, startling Alex.

"You scared me." Alex says while laughing slightly.

"I didn't think I would scare you." Y/N and laughs along with him.

After a few seconds of laughter, they finally composed themselves and laid there in silence for a few seconds until Alex spoke up.

"What do you want to do now?" He says while turning to look at y/n.

"That nap did make me kind of hungry if I'm being honest with you." y/n says.

"Wanna go see what abuelita cooked up?" Alex asks.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do! Anything that Lydia makes I will eat." y/n says.

"I'm starting to think you like my abuelitas cooking more than you like me." Alex says.

"Hm maybe." she says jokingly.

Alex's mouth drops open in surprise, causing y/n to burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding babe." she says in between laughs.

"Not really." y/n says mumbling to herself.

"Hey I heard that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liz speaks!!

endings kinda trash, but here's a cute fluffy imagine. it made me feel very single :(
THIS BOOK HIT 40K!! I cannot explain how happy I feel, thank you all so much for the immense support I get. this would not be possible without you all. keep reading and keep voting

so like face reveal at 45k? okay.

take care, stay safe, I love you all and you do belong here. ❤️

much love xx