runaways-m.r (pt. 1)

y/n=your name

l/n=last name

h/l=hair length

h/c=hair color

I present to you, "Runaways" a mini series inspired after I watched the movie "Abduction". I don't exactly know how long this will be, i'll just see as it goes. This series will include: strong language and violence (not to much), that's all I got for now. I'll put warning before each part if it includes any triggers. I am in no way saying marcel will do the things depicted in this series, this is fanfiction, emphasis on the fiction. also both of y'all are a little older, like 18. enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

It's a quiet Friday night in the L/N residence, due to my parents being gone for the weekend on a business trip. I am laying on my bed, watching youtube videos with soft music playing in the background. My ringtone suddenly brings me out the trance youtube had me in. I look at my phone that is laying beside me charging and see that my best friend Marcel is calling me. I pick up my phone and swipe my thumb across the screen, answering the phone call.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey y/n are you home right now?" Marcel says in a hurry.

"Yeah I am, why? Are you okay you sound like you're rushed?" I ask and furrow my brows in confusion.

"I'll explain when I get there. See you in 5." He says and hangs up. I pull my phone away from my ear and look at it weirdly.

"Okay, that was weird." I say to myself and put my phone back on my bed. I exit out of youtube and turn off my laptop. I wait patiently for Marcel to get here. I lay on my bed listening to the music playing. Suddenly a series of knocks are heard from the front door. I get out of bed and head to the front door. I unlock it and open the door.

"Hey Marcel, what's-" I begin to say but he cuts me off by closing the door behind him.

"We gotta go." He says and pulls me by my arm, into my room.

"What do you mean 'we gotta go', where are we going?" I ask as I watch him close my bedroom door and look out my window.

"I mean we gotta go. Change into something else quickly." He says and pulls me into my closet.

"What? What do I change into? And where are we going?" I ask.

"Change into something you can be comfortable in and possibly run in." He says and goes back into my room. I'm left standing there in my closet, completely confused. I change into a comfortable pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, my black nike running shoes, and a black zip up jacket.

I walk back into my room and see Marcel pacing around it.

"Marcel, you're scaring me, what's going on?" I say.

"Bad guys are after us y/n and we gotta get out of the city as fast as we can." Marcel says rapidly.

"I'm sorry what, you said bad guys are after us? Why would bad guys be after us?" I ask and walk over to him.

"You know that website we were on the other day for the project, the one that has information about all the missing kids? Well I thought one of the baby pictures was mine and did further research. I ended up finding out I am one of those kids, and that the people that basically raised me aren't even my parents. I was given to them to be protected from these people. The people who started the website were looking for me this whole time. When we went on it, they saw it was me and came to my house. My parents told me to run away and to go to this address." He says and shows me an address on his phone. I look at it and see that it's about 8 hours away.