runaways-m.r (pt. 2)

y/n=your name

so some of y'all have some very interesting usernames, comment how you came up with your username. my username, marllizz, is mine and marcel's name combined, I just added an extra l and z.
part 2 les go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes. I squint and bring a hand up to my eyes to cover them. I wish nothing more than to wake in my warm bed under my blanket with my pillows all over. However, that isn't realistic right now.

My eyes finally adjust to the light and I open my eyes and see that I'm back in the forest from last night. Everything that happened rushes back into my mind and I let out a sigh. I try and turn around to face Marcel, but his arm that's wrapped around me doesn't let me. I move it slightly and then turn. I see him laying there with his eyes open.

"Good Morning." I say and smile lightly at him to make him feel a little better.

"Good Morning. How did you sleep?" He asks.

"It was alright, would've been nice if I was in my bed, but this was fine." I say and laugh slightly.

"We should get going. We still have to go to that address." Marcel says and sits up. I also sit up and move the blanket off of me. I quickly tie my hair back into a messy ponytail and stand up to stretch a little.

"How are we gonna get to that address? It's hours away and if I'm being honest I don't think walking will help us." I say and smooth out my clothes as I stand up.

"Maybe we could take a bus or get a ride." Marcel says and also stands up. I stretch out my arms a little bit in hopes of getting rid of the cramps building up in them.

"Okay, I guess that could help," I say and drop my arms back down to my side.

"Let's head back to the road and walk a little more before getting a ride." Marcel says and leads the way back to the main road. We walk alongside the road for 30 minutes until we finally decide to hitch a ride. We stand on the side of the ride with our fingers, hoping someone will be kind enough to give us a ride. Ten minutes later, an 18 wheeler truck pulls over on the side of the road. I smile at Marcel and we jog to go talk to the driver.

The driver is a man who looked to be in his late 40s, a patchy beard around his face, and a built body.

"What are you kids doing on the side of the road?" He says once he rolled down his window.

"We need to get somewhere, could you maybe give us a ride?" I say in a hopeful tone.

"Well, where do you need to go?" He asks. Marcel then pulls out his phone and shows him the address he was given. The driver takes a look at it before nodding his head slightly.

"Looks like your in luck, I have to pass by there to get where I'm headed. Hop in." He says and points to the seat next to him. I smile brightly and look at Marcel who is also smiling. He grabs my hand and pulls me around the front of the truck and to the passenger side. He opens the door for me and lets me get in first. I sit in the seat next to the driver and Marcel sits next to me.

"I would get comfortable if I were you, we have a long drive ahead of us." He says as he pulls back into the road.

We begin the journey to the unknown address. On the way there, we make small talk with the driver, who we learned is named Lenny. (idk why but when I started writing this the only name I could think of for the driver was lenny, he seems like a lenny so we'll go with it) He tells us he's been in the truck driving business for 10 years and that he does it to keep his family happy and healthy. Thankfully he never questioned why we needed to go to the address and simply drove us there with no questions asked.