fake dating (pt. 2)-a.a

y/n=your name
you all asked for it,,, so here it is ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Weeks have gone by since I agreed to be Alex's "girlfriend". Weeks since we had convinced his whole family we were a couple. Weeks since we kissed at my doorstep.

Since then I haven't been able to forget that kiss. That night when I went to bed I stayed up all night, I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. It was that night that I realized that I could possibly be catching feelings for Alex. However, I felt it was best to push it to the back of my mind since we had other things to worry about.

Elena now knew we were a "couple" and if she didn't see us together at school she would definitely think something is up. So of course whenever either of us saw Elena walking in the hallway and we weren't together we would run up each other and act like we were together. Like today, I was standing at my locker gathering my stuff for my first period when out of nowhere Alex runs up to me and grabs my shoulders, turning me towards him.

"Please don't kill me for this." Alex says hurriedly and grabs my face in his hands.

"Why would I kill you, wait what are you-" My sentence is cut off by Alex leaning down and kissing me. The hallway goes quiet as I begin to hear people murmuring about us.

I tense up for a moment before closing my eyes and placing one of my hands on his cheek. I kiss back slightly but then pull back when I hear a familiar voice right by us.

"Dang Alex, let the girl at least come up for air." Elena says and smirks at us.

I push Alex away slightly but then remember we are supposed to be a couple and lean into him and Alex puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Shut up Elena." Alex says.

"Hmm whatever, you guys should probably keep the PDA to a low, wouldn't want Sister Barbara to catch you guys and you get in trouble." Elena says.

"We will, don't worry. It's just your brother here," I say and elbow Alex slightly on the side and smile up at him innocently. Alex just let's out a quiet groan and rubs his side slightly and smiles awkwardly.

"Can't seem to keep his hands to himself." I say and smile at Elena.

"Alex i'm pretty sure we've had a conversation before about respecting women and consent, or do you need to refresh your memory about it?" Elena says and looks at Alex with a raised brow.

"Nope, i'm good. There's a heart behind that boob, got it." Alex says quickly.

"Alright then, i'll see you guys. Hey you should come over later, we've been wanting to see you since the last time you came over. I'm sure they wouldn't mind the extra company." Elena says to me. Since we are a "couple", I have come over a few times just to keep making them think this is foreal.

"Elena, I was about to ask her to come over." Alex says and rolls his eyes at her.

"Sorry, anyways what do you say?" Elena asks me with hope in her eyes.

"Sure, i'll just let my parents know i'm going over to Alex's house." I say.

"Yess! I'll see you two after school." Elena says and then walks away. Once she's out of our eye sight I turn to Alex.

"Were you really gonna ask me to come over today?" I ask him.

"I was. They were starting to ask about you so I was gonna ask you today, but Elena beat me to it." Alex says.

"Hmm, okay. We should probably get to class." I say and pull him along the hallway.

My first few classes pass by rather quickly and before I know it's lunch time. I get my lunch and then head to sit with my friends. As soon as I sit down all of their eyes are on me.