hair dye-m.r

y/n=your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, faint music playing in the background. It's a saturday afternoon and I am bored out of my mind. I check my phone for what seems like the one hundredth time in the past five minutes, and I see no notifications. None from my friends, my boyfriend, nothing.

I put my phone back down and decide to close my eyes for a bit and rest a little. I'm laying there for maybe another three minutes until I hear my ringtone playing through my speakers. I open my eyes and reach for my phone and see it's my boyfriend, Marcel. I smile and swipe my thumb across the screen to answer the call.

"Hey babe" I greet him.

"Hey baby, what are you doing as of right now?" he asks and I can hear him moving around.

"Umm nothing, why?" I ask him and furrow my brows in confusion.

"Would you be up to helping me do something crazy?" he says. This makes me even more confused.

"Uh sure why not i'm bored anyways" I say.

"Great! Come over and bring latex gloves and vaseline" he says and hangs up. I take my phone away from my ear and look at it in confusion.

"Gloves? Vaseline? What in the world is this boy up to?" I say and get up out of bed to put my shoes on and head out. I change into a old oversized t-shirt and leave on the black athletic shorts I had on. You can hardly see them due to how big the shirt fits me though. I grab a hair band and put it on my wrist just in case I need it. I grab my phone and keys and leave my room. I go to my restroom and grab the vaseline and latex gloves from the cabinet and stuff them in a plastic bag.

I get into my car and start the drive to Marcel's house. I get there in 20 minutes due to some traffic I encountered on the way there. I pull into the drive way and text Marcel letting him know i'm here. He replies by saying to just walk in. I get out my car and head to the front door and let myself in.

"Hello?" I say into the what seems empty house. I close the door behind me and begin walking in more.

"Hey babe, I'm up here" I hear Marcel. I head up the stairs and take the familiar route to his room. I walk into his room and see him standing there waiting for me.

"Hey, where are your parents?" I say and go towards him to give him a quick kiss.

"They went out with some friends" he says once we pull back from the kiss. I nod my head and sit on his bed.

"So did you bring the stuff?" he asks. I hold up a plastic bag that held the vaseline and gloves he asked for.

"Great!" he says and takes the bag from my hand.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what do you plan on doing that involves latex gloves and vaseline" I say and look at him curiously. He pulls out the items from the bag and inspects them quickly, he then places them down and looks at me.

"We" he says and motions between the two of us. "Are going to be bleaching and dying my hair" he says with a smile. Once he finished his sentence, I look at him like he's lost his mind.

"Are you serious!" I say and stand up.

"Uh yeah." he says and pulls out his boxes of bleach and hair dye. I look at the boxes and see the color he wants to dye his hair. Silver. (I think it's silver,,,,i'm not sure)

"You are absolutely insane" I say and put the box back down.

"I know" he says and smiles down at me. I bring my hands up to his hair and run my fingers through it.