new year's eve-a.a

y/n=your name
h/l=hair length
h/c=hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I hurry into the apartment complex trying to get away from the cold air. I walk to the elevator and click the up button. While I wait for the elevator I check my phone to see a message from my boyfriend, Alex. I open it and it's him letting him know that when I get to his apartment I can just walk in. I reply letting him know i'm on my way up. The elevator finally arrives and I press the floor number.

I get to the floor and walk out and head to their apartment. I open the door and greet the family.

"What up Alvarez family! oh and Schneider and Doctor Berkowitz." I say and they all say hello back while I take off my coat and scarf. I'm left in a black turtleneck, light was jeans, and brown booties. I look around the apartment and look for Alex. I found him leaning against the doorway of the kitchen with his arms crossed. I walk over to him and greet him.

"Hey handsome" I say and wrap my arms around his neck. He unwraps his arms and wraps them around my waist.

"Hey gorgeous" he says and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back but keep it short due to his family being with us.

"So what are you guys up to?" I ask and turn to the rest of the family.

"We've been watching tv and waiting until midnight." Alex says and leads me to one of the couches they have in the living room. He sits down first and then pulls me down on him. I let out a small shriek due to me not knowing he was gonna pull me down. He laughs and let's me get comfortable. Once I am he wraps his arm around my waist while I wrap one arm around his neck. Silence fills us and then I realize something.

"Hey you know what I just realized" I say to Alex. He looks up at me.

"What is it babe?" he asks me.

"It's our first new year's together as a couple" I say and look down at him.

"Hey your right, we didn't get together till after new years" he says and hugs me tighter into him.

"Our first of many more to come" I say and play with the hair at the back of his head. Alex smiles at me and leans in. I meet him in the middle and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and pulls away a little bit but then gives me a small peck before pulling away completely.

We turn back to the tv and sit there for a while having conversations here and there with each other and the others. Time goes by fairly quick and before we know it it's 11:50.

We all get up and gather around the living room, and wait for the final countdown to begin. I have both arms wrapped around Alex while he has one around my shoulders.

The countdown gets to one minute and we all begin to countdown the seconds.

"5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" We all exclaim. I turn to Alex and lean in to kiss him. He takes one of his hands and puts it in my h/l h/c hair, playing with it. He kisses back right away and deepens it slightly. I smile into the kiss and pull away.

"Happy New Year baby" I say to him.

"Happy New Year my love" he says to me and caresses my face with his hand. We pull away from each other and turn to the others to give them all hugs.

I walk back over to him and just as we're about to sit on the couch, Lydia starts to play music and starts dancing. Soon everyone else follows. I turn to Alex and hold my hand out.

"May I have the first dance of the new year?" I ask looking up at him. Alex laughs and puts his hand in mine.

"You may" he says and pulls me close to him and starts leading the dance. The rest of the night is spent dancing and laughing. And best of all.. in the arms of the person I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liz speaks!!

aww that ending is so cheesy!! anyways
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope 2020 brings happiness to every single one of you. also
THIS BOOK HIT 4K WOOOHOOO 🥳
love you all xx thanks for the immense support on this book <3
keep reading and keep voting!!

 alsoTHIS BOOK HIT 4K WOOOHOOO 🥳 love you all xx thanks for the immense support on this book <3keep reading and keep voting!!