this isn't goodbye-m.r

y/n=your name
h/l=hair length
h/c=hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

Waking up today was hard. The moment I opened my eyes, I immediately closed them and hoped today was just a dream.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Today was the day Marcel had to leave to film the third season of One Day at A Time. I've been dreading this day ever since they renewed the series. Now I obviously want Marcel to do what he loves, but I just wish he didn't have to leave for so long. Who am I to stop him from living his dream.

I got out of bed and practically dragged myself to the restroom. I did my routine and then went back to my room to get dressed. I put on some dark wash ripped jeans, a white spaghetti strapped tank top, and slipped on my checkered vans. Looking in the mirror, I decided there was no use for makeup since I will most likely cry later. I ran my fingers through my h/l h/c hair, deciding to leave it as it is.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Marcel, asking if I was gonna come over. I quickly reply, letting him know i'm on my way. I grab my keys and say a quick good morning and goodbye to my parents and head out the door.

I arrive at Marcel's house a couple minutes later. I get out my car and head towards the front door. I knock and wait for someone to open up. The door opens and there stands Marcel.

"Hey" I say almost breathless.

"Hey babe" Marcel says and opens his arms. I step into the house and close the door behind me, and then wrap my arms around him. I feel him pull me close and and hug me tight to his body. I put my face in his chest and inhale his scent. I won't be able to smell his scent for a while. We pull back and he pulls me further into his house. I say quick hello to his parents and then we head to his room.

He pulls me into his room and we collapse onto his bed. We lay there for a while, in each other's arms, not talking, just enjoying each other's presence. It's like this until I break the silence.

"Are we gonna be able to see each other while you film?" I ask, hoping he says we will.

"I doubt it, i'm always gonna be busy" he says.
"But I promise we'll facetime every night and i'll text you whenever we have a break" he adds trying to cheer me up. It helps, but I still can't help but feel sad.

"I know but i'm still gonna miss you so much" I say sadly.

"Hey no need to be sad okay this isn't goodbye forever" he says as he sits up and pulls me up with him.

"I know what can make you feel better" he says as he gets up and out of bed. I watch him as he goes through his drawers looking for something. Finally, he turns back to me with a sweatshirt in his hands.

He hands it to me with a smile on his face.

"What's this?" I ask taking the sweatshirt.

"It's for you, so you can put it on whenever you miss me" he says. I bring it up to my nose and inhale, it smells just like him.

"Aww thank you babe" I say and get closer to him. Once I am, I rise up to my knees and cup his face in my hands. I bring us closer together and connect our lips. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. We stay there, kissing for what seems like forever, but really it's only a minute or so. We pull back, breathless, just staring at one another.

"I'll wear that sweatshirt every day, and when the scent of you disappears i'll come to your house and spray it with your cologne" I say. He just smiles and kisses me quickly before pulling back.

For the next few hours all we do is talk. In the back of my mind, the thought of him leaving still lingers in the back of my mind, but every time it comes to mind, I push it back and don't let it mess with the time I have now with Marcel.

When it's time for him to leave, I can't help but tear up a bit. He's putting his suitcase in the trunk of his parents car while I stand in front of his house, waiting to say goodbye. He finally turns towards me and wraps his arms around me.

"Hey don't be sad, come on let me see that smile" he says grabbing my chin and tilting my head up. I look up at him and smile. His face is slightly blurred due to the tears forming in my eyes. He brings his hand up to my face and wipes a tear that I didn't even notice was falling down my cheek.

"Remember this isn't goodbye, we'll see each other before you know it" he says. He gives me another tight hug and kisses my forehead, then my cheek, then the corner of my lips, and finally kisses me on the lips. He pulls back and gives me one last hug.

He finally lets me go and turns back to his parents. I turn to get into my car as Marcel also gets into his parents car.

I pull out of the driveway and drive off without looking back, knowing if I do I'll get out of my car and never let him go.

But it's just like he said...

This isn't goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liz speaks!!!

idk how to feels about this chapter -_-
anyways I hope you all enjoyed this
don't forget you all can leave requests in the comment section just remember no personal imagines
I love you all!!

idk how to feels about this chapter -_-anyways I hope you all enjoyed thisdon't forget you all can leave requests in the comment section just remember no personal imaginesI love you all!!