the talk-a.a

y/n=your name
h/c=hair color
h/l=hair length
DISCLAIMER- this chapter is going to get a bit heated, nothing too much just a little kissing ;) also he's 16... so don't freak out cause other 16 year olds be doing worse things than this.. jus sayin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I was standing at my locker putting away my things when i'm suddenly interrupted by a pair of long skinny arms wrapping around waist and picking me up. I shriek and struggle to get out of them. I hear a familiar laugh ring in my ear and I immediately know who it is. They finally let me down and I turn to see who it is.

"YOU IDIOT!" I say to my boyfriend and smack his chest as hard as I can.

"OWW what was that for" Alex says holding the spot in which I had hit him.

"Well let's see it's not like you didn't just scare the living daylights out of me" I say and turn back to putting my things away into my locker.

"Aww babe i'm sorry, I just thought it would be funny to mess with you" he says and wraps his arms around my small frame. He puts his head in my neck and starts pressing kisses to it. I stop what i'm doing and close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of it. I suddenly feel him bite down slightly on my skin and snap back into reality and push him away.

"Why'd you stop me, you can't say you weren't enjoying it" he says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh no I was enjoying it, just thought it'd be best to continue it someplace else" I say and pull him by his hand.

"Oh really?" he says while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes now lets go" I say and pull him along the hallway.

"So where were you thinking of going?" he asks me as we walk out of school.

"Hmm well my parents are probably home by now" I say.

"My mom is still at work, Elena is here at school, and my grandma is most likely at church so my place it is?" he asks.

"Sure. Let's go" I say and let him pull me to his apartment.

We soon arrive at his apartment complex and hurry inside. He unlocks the door takes a quick peek inside and then opens the door wider. We walk past the living room and into his room. We throw our backpacks down onto the floor and sit on his bed. I turn to face him so that my body is facing him.

"So-" I start to say but get interrupted by Alex kissing me. I kiss back and then pull away.

"Right so we're getting straight into it, your not gonna sweet talk me or anything?" I say and raise my brow at him.

"We don't have time for that babe, my mom could get here at any moment you know she likes to get off work early on fridays, so we have to cherish the time she's not here." he says. I just stare back at him for a couple of seconds before replying.

"Good point." I say and lean in to kiss him.

He kisses back right away and we both smile into the kiss. He deepens the kiss by sliding his tongue along my lips. I smile and decide to tease him a little by not letting him take it further. That is until he notices and bites my lip. I gasp and he takes this chance to deepen the kiss even more.

His tongue slides into my mouth in a very swift manner. I rise up slightly to my knees and bring one of my hands to his neck while the other goes into his hair, all while still keeping the rhythm of the kiss going. I run my fingers through his hair knowing how much he likes it. He takes one of his hands and puts it on my waist. The other goes to my neck, almost as if he's holding me in place. He moves his hand into my
h/l h/c hair and keeps it there.