Freedom Fighters Archives: [Y/N] [L/N]

Name: [Y/N] [L/N]
Aliases: Unknown
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Looks: [Y/N] has [S/C] skin with [E/C] eyes and [H/C] haired in a somewhat spiky [H/S] style. He wears a white t-shirt, a [F/C] jacket, jeans, and [F/B] shoes.

Personality: [Y/N] shows to have a rather low self-esteem, as shown when he stated he couldn't fight against Scourge the Hedgehog even when given the power of a gem which its power is connected to that of the Master Emerald. He isn't all that confident in himself, though he is an optimist and rather thoughtful person, as shown when he told Scourge "happy birthday" when he was his enemy. He's also rather accepting and okay with change when he didn't completely freak out when he discovered he was no longer in his dimension and when he was told that he was gonna be a Freedom Fighter. He does seem to he rather vengeful as shown when he went after Scourge when Locke gave him the mission to.
Likes (so far): Locke, the Freedom Fighters, and the Master Emerald
Dislikes (so far): Rouge the Bat, Scourge the Hedgehog, Thieves, and People Getting Hurt On His Watch

Natural Abilities:
[Y/N], as stated by himself, isn't all that ready or prepared for an all out fight. He does, however, has a natural gift for being fast and has great durability. He is perceptive and, even with his basically nothing experience with fighting, will help no matter what.

Powers and Abilities:
After being gifted a gem that's powered by and connected to the Master Emerald, [Y/N] has shown to have an enhancement in his all-around physical abilities. He's stronger, faster, and more durable, being able to be violently grabbed by Croctobot and not be crushed like a normal human would have been. His strength was enough to short-circuit an already damaged Croctobot with a single punch and taking him down, the robot not getting up after that, as well as holding off and pinning down a Master Emerald empowered Scourge the Hedgehog. His speed was enough to catch Scourge off-guard during and after his fight with Sonic and Shadow and his eyes van even keep track with a speeding Sonic, Shaodw, and Scourge as they race and attack each other (with some difficulty, though).

Though his full capabilities are unknown, [Y/N]'s new power gives him the ability to tap into the immeasurable power of the Master Emerald and further boost his own. He also may have the ability to negate/nullify the power of the Chaos Emeralds as well as boost them, as well as having access to all the Chaos Moves such as Chaos Control to bring him from one place and to another in a flash. He may even have access to the Super Form and even maybe more.

Background:
[Y/N] comes to a distant dimension where only humans are the truly sentient beings of that world. The planet he came from is called Earth where it is mainly populated by humans who, much like the residents of Mobius, are always at a disorder at each other, always having a fight of sorts with one another. After a mysterious incident, which not even [Y/N] knows of, that sent [Y/N] to Mobius, he fights against Scourge the Hedgehog and joins the Freedom Fighters soon after. He is now living in Knothole and is acquiring his new outfit soon.
_________________________________________

Okay, so... hey. How's it going. I seriously need help with my addiction to making stories but until then, I'm writing until my fingers break.

Anyways, on to the love interest of this story:

Sally Acorn. Being a confident and headstrong woman, she tends to act logically but can be often seen as playful to those she wants to be playful with. With you being the underconfident but helpful guy you are, she can help you gain more confidence in yourself and even train you some martial arts to give you a better edge in battle. Whenever she's insecure about herself or doubtful, you'll be there to make her feel safe and perfectly happy with your happy, go-lucky attitude. She'll also do the same to you, helping you with your low self-esteem and with always bring you to a pedestal you think you don't deserve. She'll do it anyways just because she loves you and always sees the best you can do. All In All: A Future Royal Couple

Okay, hope you guys enjoy this new story of mine and PLZ SEND HELP! I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME STOP MAKING SO MANY STORIES! AAAAAAAAH!!!

Anyways, have a good morning/afternoon/evening! Buh-bye!