Mammoth Mogul and Ixis Naugus

[2nd POV]

What transpired before you was a bit chaotic. You had suddenly started screaming, alerting everyone in the room of your present new pain which also ignited an explosion from Merlin's Chaos Emerald. Out of the explosion came one Mobian no one wanted to face again.

He was a large mammoth male with brown fur and green eyes along with two large tusks growing from his mouth and a long trunk. He wore a white suit and held a cane with a green gem lodged in it. This was Mammoth Mogul...

 and he had somehow escaped the Chaos Emerald he was trapped in

... and he had somehow escaped the Chaos Emerald he was trapped in.

"We have to take him down quick!" Tails declared, taking into the air as he rushed at the furry version of Kingpin.

"Like I'd do it any other way!" Sonic said as he dashed at the mammoth.

"Sweet, merciful, Chaos Force!" Merlin shouts as he stares at Mogul in fear.

Sonic and Tails rush at Mogul, some of the other Freedom Fighters joining in on the fight as Danny stayed behind to make sure you were okay along with Sally.

"Merlin! If Mogul is free, then that means..." Connery says, only for Merlin to speak.

"I'm afraid so, Sir Connery!" Merlin says, already knowing what has transpired to let Mogul free from his prison. "The Ancient Walkers are dead!"

With Sonic and the others, they're seen brawling with Mogul.

"What's with the shield, Chubby?" Sonic asks the mammoth as he punches a green shield. "Not such a big-shot when you don't have so much Chaos Energy?"

"You will rue the day you slew the noblest beings to grace Mobius!" Connery declares, rushing at Mogul with his sword drawn.

But before anyone could draw any closer, a large burst of energy exploded from the Chaos Emeralds, blasting everyone back and away from Mammoth Mogul. Your eyes widen in worry as you see all your friends to have been knocked unconscious, Mogul standing in the epicenter of the explosion unharmed.

You try to get up to your feet, seeing as you were the only one not knocked out, and you clench your hands into fists as you ready yourself to fight