Lost Evil (Final Part: The Power of a Simple Kiss)

"You dare not die?!" Chaos Nazo shouts and teleports to Y/n and Sally. "PERISH, MORTAL!"

He raises a fist and goes for a punch, only for Y/n to immediately turn around and catch the fist. The Destroyer widens his eyes in shock as he sees no signs of struggle on Y/n after catching his punch.

"So

"So... you thought you can use me like some chess piece," Y/n asks as he realizes Chaos Nazo tried to kill him and Sally, "and hurt everyone that I care for?"

"There are more moves I've yet to play, mortal," Chaos Nazo states. "You will not get in the way of my plans!"

Y/n looks Chaos Nazo right in the eye as a mighty aura erupts around him.

"You should've stayed in the Master Emerald."

With blinding speed and a yell, much to Chaos Nazo's shock, Y/n punches the hedgehog in the stomach

With blinding speed and a yell, much to Chaos Nazo's shock, Y/n punches the hedgehog in the stomach. The force of it makes Chaos Nazo go flying back as saliva flies from his mouth, the aura around Y/n raging like a fire before becoming calmer. He turns to Sally who looks at the human in shock.

"Are you alright?" he asks her.

"Y-yeah," she nods.

"Good. Stay here. I don't want to see you hurt," Sally nods and Y/n turns to Hyper Shadic. "Sonic... Shadow... Ah! Whoever you are, leave this to me, now. This has gotten way past personal."

"Right," the silver hedgehog nods and flies off to find Knuckles and Tails.

Chaos Nazo then teleports back to the area, glaring at Y/n as he shook in rage.

"You dare touch me, you disgusting mortal?!" he asks in anger.

"Hmph. You've hurt people for far too long, Nazo. Innocents have been killed, you've used me to hurt my friends..." Y/n says as he clenches his fists. "It's time for your judgment now, Nazo."