Enerjak: Reborn! (Part 1)

In the skies above New Mobotropolis, the Tornado is seen being piloted by Tails as Sonic stands on the wings.

"Step on it, Tails!" Sonic orders his little brother. "We need to get to Angel Island and find Knuckles--"

"--before Enerjak does!" Tails finishes Sonic's statement.

Meanwhile, in the New Mobotropolis Freedom Fighter Command Center, Sally is seen at the computers with Y/n nearby. Nicole and Julie-Su was with them as well, along with Dimitri.

"Sonic? Tails? This is Nicole in New Mobotropolis," the Holo-Lynx tells the two heroes via communicator. "I'll be monitoring you two from here. Good luck."

At the computers, Sally was trying to make contact with another faction of the Freedom Fighters.

"Downunda Freedom Fighters, do you copy?" she asks, but nothing comes through.

"Something must be scrambling the communicators," Y/n says as Sally tries to make contact again.

"Monkey Khan, do you copy?"

Nothing.

Dimitri floats over to Nicole angrily.

"It has to be Enerjak! Did you not notice that Angel Island is floating right towards us?" he asks. "If you'd only acted sooner as I--"

"We will be well prepared for him, Dimitri," Nicole tells the floating head. "The probe I sent to Angel Island has arrived."

Everyone turns to the computer screens as the image of a civilization is shown.

"Julie-Su, can you tell us what we're seeing?"

"That's Cavem Canus, the dingo city," the pink echidna responds. "They're doomed."

"What do you mean by that?" Y/n asks, only to turn back to the computer when he hears a voice.

"Your crimes against the echidnas have been many," the voice, belonging to an echidna in golden armor, says.

"And Enerjak finds you GUILTY!"

The being known as Enerjak sends a wave of Chaos Energy over the dingos, freezing them in place as they all look in in fear.

"I've taken your weapons, your possessions, and now your pride," Enerjak says as he cane glows brightly. "Learn humility as you wander the desert with your former leader."

With a wave of his cane, Enerjak sends the dingos flying away and into the sky. The probe loses them in the distance, making Y/n drop his jaw in shock.

"Such control over Chaos Energy..."

On Angel Island, a giant dingo with cybernetics steps up to Enerjak.

"You think you scare me, echidna? So what if you tossed my father? I rallied them once. I'll rally them again!" the dingo declares. "I've crushed more echidnas under my boot than I can remember! You'll be no different! So, come on, then! Face me!"