Mogul Rising (Part 2: Devil's Due)

Sonic stands in front of his three controlled friends, taken over by Mammoth Mogul himself.

"I warned you," the three say with green eyes. "Now you will help bring upon my forth..."

"Well, that's just great."

Mina suddenly dashes at Sonic with quick speed, only for the hedgehog to jump over her. However, Tails flies above him and kicks him back down to the ground. Then Mighty slams his fist into the Blue Blur's face, sending him skidding back across the ground.

"Okay, that was foul," Sonic says as he stands to his feet.

"You will do wisely to not fight back against me, Sonic," Mogul told the hedgehog through his friends. "Now you will show me to your friend."

"Friend...?" Sonic questions. "Who're you...? Are you talking about Y/n? What do you want with him?"

"That is not for you to know, boy," the Mobians tells Sonic. "Just show me where he is and--"

"No need. You've got my attention."

Out of nowhere, a green glow wraps itself around Mina, Mighty, and Tails and stops them in their tracks. They struggle to move as Y/n walks out from the Freedom HQ with his hand outstretched and covered in an emerald energy. He strolls over to Sonic and looks over at him.

"So I start getting glowing green eyes, and everyone starts copying me?" Y/n asks. "What's up with them, Sonic?"

"I'd also like to know what's going on."

Y/n and Sonic turn to see Ash walking up to them. His eyes held anger and confusion as he wanted to know what's happening.

"I think Mogul is controlling them," Sonic stells his friends. "Don't know how, but he is."

"The rodent is right," Mina, Tails, and Mighty say. "And I think I know the perfect way to get you to listen."

"Eh?"

Mina, Tails, and Mighty's eyes glow a brilliant green and a bright flash of light blasts the energy around them blows away. The sheer force of it sends Sonic, Ash, and Y/n off their feet and to the ground.

Tails then takes off into the air as Mina sped off to the left and Mighty took off to the right. Y/n is the first to stand and helps his friends up.

"You guys okay?" he asks.

"What do you think?!" Ash asks. "I woke up to see Mina fighting Sonic and being held back by you! What's going on?!"

"Like I said, a psychic bad guy took control of our friends," Sonic informs, "and is trying to force Y/n to do something."

"But why? What does he want?" Ash asks. "And where did they go now?"

"And why does he want me?" Y/n asks.

"Can't tell you, but I know someone who can," Sonic states. "You want in on this?"

"Mina's in trouble," Ash says with determination. "You couldn't keep me out of this."

Sonic nods and picks up Ash. He and Y/n dash off to New Mobotropolis to see the one person they never want to see anymore.

New Mobotropolis Detention Center...

Not long after, the three arrive at the Detention Center and walk through through cell block. Anger filled all of their eyes as they approached Mogul who was smirking devilishly.

"Mogul!" Sonic calls out to him. "You've got some s'plainin' to do!"

"Which part of 'dormant magical mind control' did you not comprehend?" Mogul asks the hedgehog.

Only Human [Sonic Universe x Male Human Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara