Freedom Fighters Archives: [Y/N] "Anarchy" [L/N]

Name: [Y/N] [L/N]
Alias(es): Anarchy
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Race: Anti-Human
Looks: [Y/N], or Anarchy as this version of [Y/N] likes to call himself, is very similar to his good counterpart. He has [S/C] skin with [E/C] eyes that tend to turn purplish-blue when his powers are in use. He does, however, have surprisingly long hair with a dark purple color. He wears an exoskeleton of sorts on his upper body that mostly covers his arms, forming gauntlets of sorts. On his back is the source of his power, shards of Anarchy Beryl used as a power source of sorts. He wears torn and ripped jeans and iron-soled boots that match with the good [Y/N]'s shoes. He tends to have a crazed look on his face which not only startles his enemies but his allies as well at times.

Personality:
While the good [Y/N] is rather kind, mindful, and considerate, Anarchy is greatly rude, selfish, and villainous. He tends to have a cocky attitude which is covered up by his mental unstability, caused by constant times of neglect and his mental disease that he was born with. Anarchy tends to act psychotic and sadistic, as shown when he told his good counterpart to "show him his blood" as they fought. He also likes to mess with people in not just the story but the author as well, showing as when Anarchy told the author "fuck you", he immediately got a response from the author out of annoyance. Anarchy does, however, tend to be loyal to those he considers friends and always sticks with them, willing to do anything for them while he does seem to annoy them at times. Anarchy also likes to act weirdly and what people describe as strange, using terms such as "the curtain close for me" and his odd comment about [Y/N]'s speed. As stated by himself Anarchy tends to not take things seriously, even when it benefits him and his friends.
Likes: Chaos, Anarchy, Power, Messing With Others, Scourge, [Y/N], Breaking The Fourth Wall, and Moebius
Dislikes: [Y/N], Heroes, Taking Things Seriously, and Being Neglected or Ignored

Powers and Abilities:
Much like his good counterpart, Anarchy has superhuman attributes such as superhuman strength, speed, and durability. Though it hasn't been shown in the story yet, it is likely to bet that he has powers similar to [Y/N] and can use moves like Chaos Control and Chaos Blast. Though Anarchy isn't powered by a Chaos Emerald or a Chaos Gem, he is powered by the exoskeleton on his body that enhances his own strength which is powered by the anti version of Chaos Emeralds, Anarchy Beryl. He ejects himself with these Anarchy Beryl shares that lie in the back of his exoskeleton which gives him the ability to manipulate the energy they produce.

Anarchy (unfortunately) has the ability to break the forth wall and can converse with the readers and author of the story. He tends to use this ability to annoy the author (much to his misfortune).