Lost Evil (Part 2: The Destroyer)

"Y/n!"

Chaos Y/n looked up from his hands and to Sally, seeing her approach him. However, when she got close enough, he just let out a breath and reared his arm back.

"Y/n, I need to--" Sally tries to say, only to get slapped by her friend and fell to the ground.

Everyone who saw was shocked at what their friend did, and none were more shocked than Sally who shook her head from the pain.

"Y/n...?" she questioned as she looked up at the human, only to be met with cold purple eyes.

"Did you honestly think I would allow vermin like you to touch me, let alone get near me without my permission?" Chaos Y/n asks Sally, his voice somewhat deeper than normal. "Please! And here I thought a princess would know to show the proper respect to a god."

"A god...?" Sally questions as she stands to her feet, her cheek still hurting from the slap. "Y/n, are you okay? W-why did you...?"

"Would you be quiet?"

Chaos Y/n went to go for another slap, but it was caught by an angered Super Sonic who pushed him back.

"That's enough, Y/n!" Super Sonic tells the human. "You need to revert now!"

"Ah, yes. "Super Sonic" I would presume?" Chaos Y/n asks the hedgehog. "If you actually believe you can stop me, then you're sadly mistaken."

"Hmph. I don't know what's gotten into you, pal, but whatever it is, it wasn't caused by Finitevus," Super Sonic says as he smirks and gets ready to fight. "So it looks like I'm gonna be fighting you after all!"

"Come and try it, hedgehog."

Super Sonic grins before rushing at Chaos Y/n and headbutting him away.

"Sonic, wait!" Sally calls out to Super Sonic, but she was too late as he already gave chase.

Once he reached Chaos Y/n, he unleashed a flurry of punches on him before kicking him away. Then he Spin Attacked him, sending his friend into the air and then appeared above him to kick him back into the ground.

However, the Chaos Energy manipulator landed on his feet, cracking the earth below him. Then Super Sonic threw a thin blast of energy at him, but Chaos Y/n barely moves out of the way and hits the attack, redirecting it high into the air much to Super Sonic's surprise.

"No way!"

Then Chaos Y/n smirked before aiming a single palm at the golden hedgehog.

"CHAOS TORRENT!"

A giant blast of purple energy shoots at Super Sonic who Spin Dashes right through it. However, Chaos Y/n flew right up to him and they started to trade blow after blow with each other.