Pure Chaos! (Part 2: Y/n Unleashed!)

Back with Sonic, he was using his speed to avoid the missiles sent by Eggman as the mad genius himself taunts the Blue Blur who yelled out in anger.

"SHUT UP!"

The hedgehog Spin Dashes Eggman's mech, only to bounce off of a shield.

"That's it? That's your witty comeback?" Eggman asks, a bit dissapointed. "Please, Sonic, I want our last game to have some merit."

Sonic crashes into the ground before standing up in anger.

"This is a game to you?!"

Eggman laughs.

"You thought your pitiful resistance actually had a chance against my empire?" Eggman asks, amused. "That boy you had with you could have had changed the tide of our war, but he's gone now!"

"What...?"

Eggman threw his giant wrecking ball at Sonic who narrowly dodges it.

"The world fell to me so quickly, so easily, that I was left with nothing to do!" the mad genius states. "I allowed you "Freedom Fighters" to exist so that I can entertain myself!"

"LIAR!" Sonic says as he avoid another attack. "You've tried--and failed--to beat us in the past!"

"I will concede you all have won my little war games more times than not. But so what?" Eggman says with a laugh. "Is Mobius more free than it was years ago?"

Eggman flies after Sonic who begins to speed away.

"That is why King Maximillian's attempt to rally support failed! The rest of the world knows I own and control them."

"They would've called us for help if--!" Sonic starts to say, only to quickly Spin Dash away to avoid laser blasts.

"They knew you were powerless, Sonic," Eggman says. "That's why they never asked for help. And that's why they never warned you about this!"

Eggman swings his wrecking ball at Sonic, hitting him and sending him flying back. He crashes into the ground, stunned as he shakily got to his feet.

"Come on, Rodent," Eggman taunts. "I'm not done with you yet."

"I'm not finished yet, Eggman..." Sonic says as he readies himself for a Spin Attack, only to be shot away.

"You were finished before the Egg Fleet even began bombardedment," Eggman says. "This machine here is designed to outclass you in both speed and strength!"

Sonic is knocked away again by Eggman's wrecking ball once more.

"The only reason you can take this much punishment is due to all those Magic Rings you once collected," Eggman smiles wickedly. "Which means I get to you with you longer than should be reasonable!"

Sonic crashes into the ground and struggles to stand back up, only for his eyes to widen when he sees missiles rocketing towards him. He braces himself for impact, a mighty explosion engulfing him and the area around him.

"Hohoho! This is so much fun, rodent!" Eggman exclaims. "I feel almost sad that no one is here to watch! You're all alone."

"No, he isn't!"

"HUH?!"

The smoke from the explosion is swiped away, revealing a very angry Y/n who was covered in electrical sparks.

"I'm here with him!"

"WHAT?!" Eggman questioned in shock. "I specifically sent Badniks to your coordinates to bomb and capture you! How are you still here?!"

Only Human [Sonic Universe x Male Human Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara