Otherside (Part 2: Worlds Cross Conflict)

In the Timeless Zone, Y/n and Anarchy's battle was still raging. Anarchy threw two punches at his doppelganger who dodges both attempts before punching his Anti in the face. Anarchy kicks Y/n away before he comes back and delivers multiple punches to his Anti's stomach. Anarchy punches him off and Y/n kicks him away.

"You don't get it... NONE OF YOU GET IT!" the madman exclaims. "I just want them back! Why won't you help?!"

"Because it's wrong! You're messing with things you don't understand!" Y/n tells Anarchy. "If you try to, everything will be more broken than it already is."

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT BROKEN!"

Anarchy yells as his aura explodes around him.

"Y/n!" Nicole calls out.

"On it!" Y/n says and charges.

His hand morphs into a mace and he hits Anarchy in the face with it. However, his Anti retaliiates with a punch to the stomach and then kicks him away. Y/n sails through the Timeless Zone before crashing into a city.

Inside the city, on a bridge, people were still active and moving as if they had no awareness of what was going on with their city. In a car, a boy was playing video games as his mother sat at the driver's seat. The bobblehead on her dashboard started shaking, making her look up to see Y/n sailing through the air. The mother instantly gets herself and her son out of the car and runs away just before Y/n crashes into it and many others.

The boy opens his eyes and looks up to see people running away in terror. Then he looks behind him to see a car on its side and he knew that someone was still in it. So he gets up to his feet and runs towards it, ripping open the roof of the car to see a woman struggling with her seat belt.

"Look out!"

Y/n turns around just to be met with a car flying at him. He catches it, but gets pushes back as he protects the woman in the car. Then a gauntleted hand grabs his head and rips him through the car he caught, revealing to belonging to Anarchy. The Anti-Y/n slams his sane counterpart into the road multiple times before punching him in the face twice. Then Y/n retaliates by firing an energy blast which his Anti blocks, and Y/n then tackles him away.

The crash and skid across the road as Y/n punches Anarchy before shoving his head into the road. Then he punches him again before Anarchy grabs his arm and slams him into a car and then throws him into a truck. He gets up and runs to the truck, picking it up before slamming it into the ground twice. Then he fires an energy bolt from his mouth at the truck, making it blow up.

A mass of nanites knocks Anarchy back and Y/n comes out from the fire. He then fires an energy blast at Anarchy who blocks it with a crossguard and then takes two punches to the face. Then Y/n's hand morphs into a long club and slams it into his Anti's face a few times. However, Anarchy is barely fazed as he knees Y/n in the gut and then tackles him, crashing into the truck before throwing him into a wall on the bridge.

"Y/n!" Nicole calls to her boyfriend. "Come on! Fight back!"

Y/n has no time to respond as Anarchy punches him and kicks him. He cries out in pain as the arch on the bridge begins to crack and shatter, just like his armor. Metal cards holding the bridge up begin to snap and fall to the ground.

Anarchy then grabs his doppleganger and throws him into a van. Y/n bounces off of it and crashes into the road in front of it.

"Is that it?! Is that all the power you have?! Did Shallot really make you this weak, even though you're basically a god?!" Anarchy asks with a laugh. "I take back what I said! This is boring! YOU'RE PATHETIC!"