ADAM's Revolt!

[No One's POV]

It's been a week since Mammoth Mogul was released from his prison, only to be put in a new one by Eggman after he captured him and the Destructix, along with Ixis Naugus and his men. He also met [Y/N], the boy seemingly intriguing the mad doctor and he asked for his computer, ADAM, to run data searches on the boy. Unfortunately for him though...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HE'S NOT IN THE DATABASE"?!" Eggman asks ADAM in anger and confusion.

Yeah. He's not getting very far in his search.

"I mean what I say and say what I mean," ADAM tells his creator. "This "[Y/N]" is nowhere in our databases. He is a ghost."

"That's impossible! I have data on even the most unknown people on Mobius!" Dr. Robotnik declares. "How can he not be in there?!"

"Please forgive me, Father, for I do not know the answer," ADAM please with his father.

"Grrrr... it's fine! I'm fine. Everything's fine," Eggman says as he slicks his hand over his bald head. "It's only a minor setback. Run the search again, but this time don't just look in the database. Look everywhere. Even places you wouldn't expect."

"Yes, Father," ADAM says. "I will start immediately."

"Very good," Eggman says, walking away from his computer as his creation does his job. "This boy is different. I can feel it! It doesn't matter how long it'll take..."

"... I will find you."

"Speaking of finding someone, I think I've figured out who Anonymous is, ADAM!" Eggman tells his creation. "And I know exactly how to stop him!"

[In Freedom Fighter Lab...]

"Where is he?!" Sonic asks as he stormed into the lab. "Tommy stole my guitar and just jetted! Where is he?!"

"I don't know," Rotor the Wulrus said. "Hopefully, far from here."

"I've got first dibs," Tails stated as he showed Sonic a small mass of machinery in his hands. "He "helped" me with my latest project. See?"

"And he washed the "dirty" petri dishes, which destroyed any nanite research I had going on," Rotor tells Sonic.

"Ever since he got that dose of nanites in his shell, Tommy's been acting up," Sonic says, crossing his arms.

"As if he wasn't constantly in trouble anyway," Rotor said, pouring a new dose of nanites into a small container.

"Yeah, but the dude saved my life," Sonic states. "He can't be all bad."

"No. Not bad at all," Tails says sarcastically as he tosses his ruined project over his shoulder.

Just then, the door opened to reveal a smiling duo of [Y/N] and Sally while the former was laughing at something that [Y/N] said.