Metal and Mettle (Part 2)

Sonic and Scourge stand outside Freedom HQ as in front of them was Metal Sonic. But the Ultimate Badnik wasn't alone. It was joined by a robotic copy of our main character, aka Metal Y/n.

"Scanning targets," Metal Y/n spoke in its own computerized voice, not in Eggman's.

"Wait, it can talk?" Sonic asked, shocked since most Metals don't talk.

"Scan complete. Sonic the Hedgehog... Anti-Sonic the Hedgehog, aka Scourge. Threat levels: dangerous," Metal Y/n states and its chest sparks with energy. "Engaging in combat. No mercy. Kill on sight."

Metal Sonic nods and the two charge at the hedgehogs. Metal Sonic went at speed similar to Sonic while Metal Y/n went faster than either organics could react. While they blocked an attack from Metal Sonic, Metal Y/n grabbed them by their legs and lifted them above its head before slamming them into the ground.

Sonic and Scourge both go to Spin Attack the Badniks, only for Scourge's attack to be stopped by Metal Y/n's foot while Metal Sonic smacks its organic counterpart aside. Metal Y/n then kicks Scourge into Sonic who was tossed forward by Metal Sonic, sending them both crashing into each other. The robotic Y/n's chest then glows with sparks running up its torso and to its arm, resulting in an energy blast to fire at the hedgehogs and sending them flying.

"Give up," the machine tells the two. "You cannot win."

"This wasn't the best way to start a fight," Sonic states as he stands and turns to his Anti. "You sure you don't want to do that temporary truce?"

Scourge scoffs and stands to his feet as well, running at his enemies with Sonic behind him.

"You still haven't answered my question about conquering this planet and dominating the multiverse," he states.

"I'm kind of preoccupied with the present right now," the Fastest Thing Alive replies.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

New Megaopolis...

Inside the Eggdome, Eggman watches his creations beat down the two hedgehogs 

"Wah-hahahaha! That's it, my mighty Metals!" Eggman laughs and cheers. "Pulverize those rodents!"

On the screen, Sonic goes to tackle Metal Sonic, only to be kicked in the chin. Then Metal Y/n grabs Scourge by the leg, teleports next to Sonic, and slams the Anti into the rodent.

"I am impressed, Doctor," Dimitri walks up to the mad genius. "You have had time to construct two robot dopplegangers, but yet you haven't had the time or the resources to build a new Badnik army to supplement the Dark Egg Legion."

"Hmm? Oh, right. The echidnas," Eggman waves the Grandmaster away. "Later. I'm busy."

"Do remember, Doctor, that the Legionares are my people," Dimitri grabs Eggman's arm with a tentacle. "Some of the last echidnas alive. I will not allow them to be used carelessly."

"Quite the contrary, Dimitri," Eggman grins as he grabs the tentacle. "I plan on using your people to the very last one. Since there are so few, I hope they aren't used up too quickly."

The mad scientist opens a hatch on his seat and hovers his finger over a red button.

"If you have any further complaints over the management of my troops," Eggman says, "you can discuss it with the explosives I put in the cybernetics I supplied them with."