Metal and Mettle (Part 1)

Y/n and Anarchy's battle was still raging in the wasteland made from the Anti's doings. They traded blows that created shockwave after shockwave with each hit. Then Anarchy fired at Y/n and sent him flying back, making him skid across the ground and he coughs up some blood before wiping his chin off. His armor was broken up, even though it was already repairing itself, and he bleeding from some parts of his body. He struggles to get back to his feet before Anarchy laughs and appears above Y/n with blazing speed, a massive grin on his face as he prepares to unleash a powerful blow. However, the nanite armor retaliated and stretched out to grab the Anti-Y/n. He gets sent crashing into the ground behind Y/n who stood up as the armor fixed itself.

"Thanks, Nic," Y/n mutters out.

"Any time," Nicole responded.

A laugh catches the Freedom Fighter's attention and he turns to see Anarchy standing. Dust covered his body with blood seeping from his head.

"Ahahahaha! Now this is fun!" he declares.

"You're... getting... annoying," Y/n tells his Anti.

"Power."

"What?" Y/n questions.

"You asked me why I'm doing this, and it's for power," Anarchy states. "Power to be unstoppable. Power to be do whatever I want, and no one can tell me otherwise. I've been cultivating and stealing power for years to get to where I am now, and now I finally have someone on par with me. Myself."

"You're insane," Y/n says.

"No. Just desperate. Broken," the Anti corrects. "Y'know why I've never really killed you? Because I knew you'd be strong like me one day. I relished in that fact, so I let you live. So that we can one day get what we both deserve."

"And that is?" Y/n asks.

"Maria. Gerald. Everyone we lost on the Arc," the amethyst haired boy states. "I've been gaining power to get them back. Everyone said that it was impossible... but no one knows anymore. Only I remember them back in my world. So I've stolen power to take back what was stolen from me!"

"What do you need me for if you're already so powerful?" Y/n asks. "Can't you save them?"

"No..." Anarchy states and grows a massive grin. "But we can."

Anarchy charges at his counterpart with a pulled back fist and Y/n stands his ground to counter. He rears his fist back and throws it forward, their two fists clashing in the middle with a giant shockwave. Then everything around them started to crack before shattering, sending both Anarchy and Y/n flying away from each other.

When Y/n corrects himself midair, he looks around to see a world full of swirling lights and colors.