Truth Of The Heart

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

Okay, we're going right into this, then.

Amy Rose jumps at Fiona with her hammer at the ready as she slams it down at Fiona who cries out in surprise before jumoing to safety.

"We trusted you!" Amy tells Fiona. "Sonic trusted you with his heart!"

"Would you hold on a second?!" Fiona tries to calm Amy down. "What is this all about?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" Amy yells at Fiona. "I was out looking for Sonic and found Tails instead. I asked if he knew where Sonic was... maybe if he was with you. That's when he told me all about you. He told me that Sleuth Dawg blackmailed you."

Amy yells again as she swings her Piko Piko Hammer at Fiona who ducks under it.

"You've been cheating on Sonic with Scourge!"

"It's not like Sonic and I were seriously going out," Fiona states.

"You admit it?!" Amy asks Fiona angrily.

"Admit what?" Fiona smirks at Rose. "I didn't admit anything."

Amy growls and swings her hammer again at Fiona.

"Why can't you just tell the truth?!"

"The truth" gets you hurt, or worse, little girl," Fiona tells Amy as she flips over the pink hedgehog and lands on the hammer. "But even if you got all of Knothole to testify against me, Sonic would never believe you."

"That's not saying much. I take everything Amy says with a shaker of salt."

Fiona jumps at the sound of Sonic's voice, both her and Amg turning to see Sonic leaning on a nearby tree.

"Sonic! I need to tell you that... well, it was Tails who said... but he heard from Sleuth..." Amy tried to get the words out as Sonic walked up to her. "And you heard from Scourge...!"

"Amy? Chill. Breathe," Sonic tells his not-so-secret admirer. "I've been meaning to talk to Fiona, anyway. Thanks for looking out for me."

"S-sure..." Amy blushes as she messes with her dress.

Sonic then walked up to Fiona and took her hand.

"C'mon, Fiona. Walk with me," he tells his "girlfriend". "Talk with me."

"... sure," Fiona says as the two leave Amy as she cartoonishly floats into the air with a love-struck look on her face. "Are you gonna interrogate me, too?"

"I just want everything to add up, Fiona," Sonic tells the red fox as they walk into the forest.

Meanwhile...

With Y/n, he's seen talking to Sally in a nearby place where Sonic and Fiona are talking in. He was actually telling Sally all about all of his dreams and visions he's been having, and he told her all about his little adventure into Gerald's diary with Shadow and Sonic.

"My... that is quite confusing," Sally says.

"Tell me about it," Y/n says as he crosses his arms. "I'm trying to figure out how to help you guys along with trying to find a way home. But apparently I also have to figure out what connection I have with Shadow and the Robotnik family."

Y/n groans.

"Why does everything have to be so hard?"

"Well, nothing in life is easy, Y/n. Especially here on Mobius," Sally says with a smile and a laugh. "All I know is that I'll be right by your side to figure it all out... along with the others, of course."