A Bold New Moebius (Part 2: Duality)

"I'm guessing this whole invasion thing was your brilliant idea, Scourge," Sonic tells his Anti.

"That's King Scourge, Sonic," the green hedgehog tells his blue counterpart.

"So now you're officially a royal pain?" Sonic quips.

"It makes me the superior!" Scourge kicks Sonic away. "Do you remember what you said to me?"

"I've called you lots of st--UHF!" Sonic gets elbowed in the gut.

"You pointed out that, in the end, we're the same guy," Scourge tells the Blue Blur. "That all it would take for either of us to lean a little in the other direction."

"You were actually listening to me?" Sonic asks before blocking a punch.

"I gotta admit it: you made sense. You got me thinking," the green menace states and grabs Sonic by the throat. "You're the 'Hero of Mobius'. The most powerful guy on this planet. What does that make me?"

He throws Sonic into a wall.

"So me and Anarchy went back to our home dimension. He taught me to let loose... to apply myself, you might say," Scourge laughs. "Thanks to him, I conquered Moebius in a matter of days!"

Sonic stands to his feet as the Suppression Squad gathers behind their new king.

"I gave my world the same treatment I gave myself on our birthdays," the hedgehog grins with sharp teeth and gives finger guns. "We're not just your evil twins anymore. I am Scourge, king of a bold new Moebius, and now your world is gonna fall to my Suppression Squad. To pure anarchy."

"Heh. What's in a name?" Sonic smirks and stands to his feet as the Freedom Fighters gather behind him. "A 'dork' by any other name is just as lame. You're messing with Sonic the Hedgehog, Hero of Mobius, and the Freedom Fighters. Besides, you're not even messing with the biggest threat here. Pack it up and go home before you regret it."

The two groups charge at each other, making Rotor quietly thank that his neck pains sidelined him for this fight.

"You've ignored your magical heritage and you follow the blue fool like a pup!" Miles says as he swings his twin-tails at his counterpart

"You've ignored your magical heritage and you follow the blue fool like a pup!" Miles says as he swings his twin-tails at his counterpart. "You make me SICK!"

"Who are you to judge?" Tails asks his Anti. "Aside from me."

Antoine and Patch clash their swords with a splash of sparks.

"You have much to answair for, villain," Antoine tells his Anti.

"You know what they say, non?" Patch says. "Like fathair, like son."

Bunnie goes to strike Boomer, only to be blocked.

"You'd willingly give up bein' all natural?" Bunnie asks the walrus.

"Anything to claw my way out of obscurity," Boomer states with a grin.

Amy swings her hammer down on Fiona who leans back to avoid being hit.