Meeting The Egghead At Last

[2nd POV]

You failed. Both the Crown and the Sword of Acorn are in Mammoth Mogul's grasp, the sword glowing golden with energy as his eyes shined a bright green.

 Both the Crown and the Sword of Acorn are in Mammoth Mogul's grasp, the sword glowing golden with energy as his eyes shined a bright green

"Crap! Not good!" you say, your clones agreeing. "We need to get those away from him!"

You and your clones rush at Mogul and his men, most of your clones going after the Destructix as you and a smaller amount of your clones going after Mogul himself.

"Idiots! You mean nothing to me now!" Mogul exclaims, swinging his golden sword at you and your clones.

You were able to dodge the attack, but your clones weren't as lucky. They were sliced in half and completely annihilated, their disintegrating corpses falling to the ground.

Then a white wolf goes to attack you, you raising your hands in front of you as you form a shield from your Ring Blades, but the wolf gets punched away from you and you look to see Danny grinning at you.

"Danny?!" you question as the lion drops to the ground, the rest of the Freedom Fighters appearing and joining the fight

"Glad you're safe, kid!" Danny tells you as he smiles at you. "Got me worried for nothing!"

"Sorry!" you say, kicking away the bird guy that was attacking Tails earlier. "Didn't mean to worry you."

"Hey, Blue! Can we wrap this up?" Fiona asks Sonic who is fighting off Sergeant Simian. "This is getting tiresome always fighting these guys!"

"Sure thing, Fiona!" Sonic says, punching Simian away. "I've never been one to disappoint a lady!"

Sonic makes his way through the battlefield, soon arriving next to Sally.

"Present company excluded," Sonic tells the chipmunk.

"Now is not the time, Sonic!" Sally tells the hedgehog.

"Never is," Sonic says. "Nice to see you back in the field, though."

You appear next to Sally and Sonic, kicking away the bird guy again and landing next to Sally.

"It's good to see you guys all okay!" you tell them. "Thought it would take longer for y'all to get back up!"

"Hah! It'll take more than a blast to keep us down!" Sonic declares and speeds away to Elias.

"I really am glad to see you okay, though," you say, fighting beside the Acorn Princess and making sure she didn't get too hurt and she did the same.

"Same here!" Sally says, taking notice of one your clones fighting of some weird spider warrior. "Is that... you?"

"Yeah! New technique I learned!" you tell Sally.

Suddenly, their was a flash of light that blinded you two and you turn your heads to see a smoking suit of armor falling to the ground. You recognized the armor as Sir Connery's, and you and Sally ran over to see what had happened.