Enerjak: Reborn! (Finale Part)

Not long after the end of the last chapter, everyone looks up to the sky as they see three beings of immeasurable power clash in a two-v-one battle. Shockwave after shockwave ensued from each attack before a mighty eruption of Chaos Energh engulfs part of Angel Island. Then three people fly out of the blast, one being Enerjak while the other two were had golden auras around them with golden quills and hair.

"You dare use my power against me?!" Enerjak asks the two in anger as he chases them.

"You better believe it!"

"Besides, this isn't just your power! It belongs to everyone!"

(Insert Super Y/n here)

Both Sonic and Y/n had turned Super, with Super Sonic having golden quills and red eyes while Super Y/n had golden hair and green eyes. Sonic was used to the feeling of being Super Sonic as he has done it many times before, but Y/n was new to it. It felt different from his berserker Chaos Form that seemed uncontrollable, while this calming Super State felt similar in power but easier to control. He felt incredible!

Enerjak fired an energy blast at Super Sonic who dodges it as Super Y/n slammed his knee into the echidna's back. Super Sonic then came in and noogied his friend's armored head as he grabbed his staff.

"C'mon, Knuckles! Why turn into "Enerjak"?" Super Sonic asks. "What about "Hyper Knuckles"? Or are you afraid of being pink?"

He then snaps the staff in half.

"And what's with the staff?" Super Sonic asks. "Weapons aren't your thing, man. Where's the raw power of old?"

"HERE!"

With an angry yell, Enerjak aims his palm at Super Sonic and Super Y/n and engulf them in a massive energy blast.

However, once it passes, Super Sonic and Super Y/n are seen unscathed.

"Better, but we're both invulnerable," Super Y/n states.

"How about your tried-and-true punches, Chuckles?" Super Sonic suggests to a growling Enerjak.

Meanwhile, in the vaults of New Mobotropolis, the Chaos Gem seemingly shoots out a few small sparks of energy and hits the energy field around it.