Meet Your Anti! Fiona Shares Her Past and Scourge Returns!

[2nd POV]

Things are a bit different today. Usually, you would be training with Danny at the Acorn Castle to further your capabilities on using your Chaos Powers with more ease, but today was different. Earlier today, when you were talking with Sonic and Tails, a large ring appeared above you three and Rouge the Bat flew out of it. The three of you got ready to fight, only for her to start taking about that she wasn't here to fight and that she had information that you could use. Despite your better judgement, and that you still haven't taken down either Rouge or Scourge yet, Rouge was taken into questioning by the Chaotix while you and Sonic brought Fiona somewhere else to be questioned due to her telling you and Sonic that she knew some things about the bat thief. Espio the Chameleon, Mighty the Armidillo, and Ray the Flying Squirrel joined you and Sonic in Fiona's questioning.

"We really appreciate this, Fiona," Mighty tells the fox. "Everything will be confidential."

"Sure," Fiona says and then looking at Sonic in hopes of comfort. "Sonic, I..."

"I don't exactly have a stellar past, either," the Blue Blur tells his girlfriend.  "It's cool, Fiona."

"Not a single person doesn't have no part of their past they wish they could change," you tell the fox. "This is a safe place, Fiona. No one is gonna judge you on things you regret now."

She looks at Sonic and then at you before looking at Sonic again, smiling right after.

"Thanks," Fiona tells you and Sonic and starts talking about Rouge. "Rouge is the best of the best. A spy, a thief, a fighter--it doesn't matter. I ran into her a number of times. She beat me and my team in an illegal fighting tournament and she beat me out of every treasure--both ancient and illegal."

And soon, an our passed as Fiona kept on telling you and everyone else in the room about her past encounters with Rouge and her colleagues. When she didn't know how to continue, both you and Sonic made sure she felt safe and comfortable. And as soon as the story started, Fiona finished her stories up and was cleared to leave.

You and Sonic walked with her as she made her way back to her home. She did feel a bit upset about how she had to tell all her new friends about her bad past. However...

"Cheer up, Fi," Sonic tells his girlfriend. "You did good back there."

"I know it must've been hard, but just know that none of us think any less of you for something you used to do which you now regret," you tell Fiona. "Know that you are still our friend and nothing can change that. No matter what anybody says."

"I know, but... you forgave Bunnie and the others for mistaking Scourge for you, right?" Fiona asks Sonic.

"Yeah. It's no big deal. Everything worked out," Sonic says. "Why?"

"Well... it's just that..." Fiona starts to ask, only for you to notice Tails near the three of you in front of a tree, shaking and sweating as though he was in pain and nervous.

"Tails? You okay?" you asked the child fox. "You look like your tails are about to be yanked off or something."

"S-Sonic... [Y/N]! I'm sorry!" the young boy tells the two of you. "They just snuck up and..."

Sleuth Dogg then appeared from behind the tree, holding Tails' tails as he held a laser gun to Tails' head.