House of Cards (Part 2)

We start off right where the last chapter ended. Sonic tries to push past Tails who holds him back from reaching his parents.

"Back off, Tails!" Sonic orders the young twin-tailed fox. "I've got to get to your folks before they do something stupid!"

"NO!" Tails barks. "I'm through listening to you!"

"Look! I'm sorry you dad got locked up," Sonic says, "I really am. But--"

"I'm sure your heart bleeds," Tails says before smacking Sonic away with his twin Tails. "You're not talking your way out of this one!"

"That! Was! Awesome!" Bean declares. "How do your glutes feel?"

"Shut. Up. Bean," Sonic orders the small Mobian and then turns to Tails. "You're making it real hard for me to hold back, bud. I can understand wanting to help your family, but I'm not cool with you attacking me."

"You've had this coming for a long time!" Tails tells Sonic.

"Me?!" Sonic questions. "What did I ever do to you?"

"That's exactly my point!" Tails shouts in anger.

He goes for another punch, but Sonic Spin Dashes out of the way.

"You have no clue because you don't care!" Tails exclaims. "And I'm sick and tired of it!"

"Of what?!" Sonic questions.

"What's the point of explaining it to you?!" Tails asks as he nearly hits Sonic with his tails. "You never listen!"

"Yeep! And I thought you weren't listening anymore!" Sonic says.

"Stop trying to be witty!" Taiks pins Sonic against Ignis' cell door. "All I have to do is keep you pinned down here, so my parents can finish what they started!"

 "All I have to do is keep you pinned down here, so my parents can finish what they started!"

Castle Acorn...

Outside of Castle Acorn, Rosemary and Amadeus are seen trying to break in.

"My little Tails..." Rosemary says in concern.

"He'll be just fine," Amadeus says as he punches in a code. "I'm more concerned about how easy a time we're having."

The code works and the door unlocks, allowing Tails' parents to walk inside.

"The rally was just this morning," Rosemary said as she closed the door. "Perhaps they hadn't had the time to change the codes?"

"Perhaps," Amadeus says. "Or, if I've read Elias correctly, then this is an invitation."

Elias' Bedroom...

In Elias' bedroom, his wife is seen holding their child as Nicole watched on the side while Elias himself placed on his clothing.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Megan asks her husband.

"No, but it's all I can think of right now," Elias says. "I don't think Elias will be unreasonable."