Mister Popular

_________________________________________

At a fancy club, Rouge and a Mobian named Geoffrey walk up to the front entrance of the club. Geoffrey was rather fidgety, which Rouge notices.

"Would you relax?" she asks him. "We're the best-looking couple here. And we're just having a good time."

"Don't let my wife here you say that," Geoffrey tells his fellow spy.

They walk up to the front where the bouncer was... only to see a giant metal chicken in a suit.

"What happens in the Casino Night Club stays in the Casino Night Club," Scratch tells the pair.

"Duly noted," Geoffrey says.

"And you are...?" Rouge asks.

"I'm just the humble concierge," Scratch states. "I answer to the club's owner. Why, good morning, Mr. Mogul!"

"Geoffrey St. John and Rouge the Bat," a mighty voice says from behind the two spies. "To what do I owe the honor of being visited by the most renowned spies of the Republic of Knothole and United Federation?"

The two turn to see no one but the giant Mammoth Mogul himself.

"Just looking for a game of two-up, mate," Geoffrey says

"And being generally impressed, Mr. Mogul," Rouge states. "You turned one of Dr. Robotnik's old holding into an international success overnight."

"As the saying goes, 'if you construct it, they will arrive in droves'," Mogul states.

"Of course," the skunk spy says and takes a martini from a passing older model Badnik. "Went to a lot of trouble to clean out the old Robo-Hobo Jungle?"

"The poor little machinations were abandoned by their creator," the casino club owner says with a smile. "I simply gave them a new purpose."

"And I suppose that's the same reason you acquired and relocated the bottom of the Barrel Bar and Grill?" Rouge says.

"The Casino Night Zone was severely lacking in a serviceable kitchen," Mogul states. "Should my patrons go unnourished?"

"It's reputation wasn't off-putting?" the bat asks.