War Preparations

Outside of New Mobotropolis, Sonic is seen battling with Eggman as he tears through metal tentacles.

"Stay out of this, Sonic!" Eggman tells the hedgehog. "My fight isn't with you today!"

"As comforting as that is to know, Doc, I don't have time for that right now!" Sonic states.

Multiple tentacles swin at Sonic who narrowly dodges the..

"Your artificial intelligence, NICOLE, denied me my ultimate victory!" Eggman shouts in anger. "My Egg Nauhtilus' tentacles will upload my best computer virus and erase her forever!"

"Yeah, not happening!" Sonic says as he destroys two more tentacles.

"Hey! Cut that out!"

Sonic dashes around as he destroys more of the Egg Nautilus' tentacles.

"Instead of wasting my time here, you ought to be prepping your bunker!" Sonic informs Eggman.

"What are you yammering on about, rodent?"

Sonic lands right in front of Eggman.

"We just got word that Enerjak is coming back," he says. "I'm sure you got a file on him or something."

"Incomplete files," Eggman says as he pops his mech's hatch open. "Tell me everything you know."

Castle Acorn...

In Castle Acorn, the new Councile of Acorn is seen with Dimitri, Sally, and Y/n standing in front of them.

"Now that the Council of Acorn has gathered, you have the floor, Mr. Dimitri," Elias says. "Tell us everything you know about this "Enerjak" person."

"Of course, King Elias," Dimitri says.

Nicole has her head appear next to Sally and Y/n.

"It looks like Eggman has stalled him," she tells the princess.

"I knew he would," Sally says. "Keep us posted, Nicole."

Nicole nods and digitizes herself once more as Dimitri goes to explain who and what Enerjak was.

"I was Enerjak at one point myself. Understand that ages ago, I was a brilliant Chaos Scientist," Dimitri says. "In my arrogance, I tried to absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds, and I was transformed. I was no mere "person". I was a god."

Everyone listens closely as Dimitri continues.

"As Enerjal, I thought myself unstoppable. I would have conquered all of Mobius! But my power was stolen. Centuries of aging had caught up with me," Dimitri informs. "I was nearly undone, until the Dark Legion rescued me with their cybernetic processes."

Dimitri looks as he recalls his past.

"It was not a perfect solution, however. With my life still ebbing away, I allowed Dr. Finitevus to disassemble me in hopes of finding a way to return me to my former power," Dimitri goes on.