Chapter 5

-January 2019-
-About a week after they last chapter-

Olivia's POV:

"Liv! I'm glad to see you!" Tim said, while we crossed paths on set. I put up a smile. "I need you to go to Josh's trailer. He's going to teach you the basic chords of'I think I kinda you know' on the ukulele! Is that okay with you?" He asked me.

"Yeah! Of course! Do I go now... I thought he was with Larry practicing some tricks on the skateboard?" I asked.

"He was. But unfortunately they had to cut it short because their teacher couldn't stay any longer." He informed.

"Oh, okay! I'll be getting on my way." I said walking to the exit. It was really cold so I run to his trailer. I could hear him singing an Ed Sheran song even before I was close to it. I knock on the door and wait, shaking my whole body due to the temperature. 

"Livvy! Hi!" He says standing on the door with a smile.

"Ca- can I- co- come i- in ple- please?" I stuttered.

"Oh! Yeah!" Opening his eyes when he realized I was only wearing a T-shirt.

"Th- Thanks." I suttered again. He went to the back of the trailer and got some blankets.

"Here. These will get your temperature up." He smiled at me.

"Thanks Joshy! You don't have to, though. I'm fine-" 

"No, I want to. It's fine."He assured me. So I got the blankets and wrapped them around me. They smelled like him, who smelled like hot chocolate. "Do you want Hot Chocolate? The Starbucks lady gave me three and I already drank two. Too much sugar." He said making a goofy face.

"Haha, okay. Thanks!" I smiled. "I'm sorry the skateboard lesson got cancelled. I know you were looking forward to it."

"Yeah, I guess so." He said shrugging. "But it doesn't matter. At least I got to skip the dance lesson, which Zack called  'Move and Groove.'" He said shaking his head and laughing.

"If anything, I'm the only one who doesn't dance. You got some rhythm." I laughed.

"I think not. Anyways, Tim told me you needed to play the ukulele. I'll help you." He said proudly.

"No, I'm going to find someone better. Someone who does believe they can dance." I said looking anywhere but him.

"Wow!" He said trying to sound offended. "Okay. I hope there is someone better than me. Which I doubt." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure someone will help me. If only they realized they can dance, annnnnnnd that 'Seven Nation Army'  is the most iconic song." I said remembering the debate we've had on 'Under pressure' and 'Seven Nation Army'.

"You kill me." He said defeated. "I will only agree on the dancing part, BUT NOT 'Seven Nation Army'. Come on, 'Under pressure' is literally the song of the century." He said standing up. " Let's go and get a ukulele from the school or something."

"Okay, even though you're wrong about the songs." I said standing up with him. I left the blankets there and we went outside.

"Are you doubting the teacher?" He asked with a laugh.

"Oh. Me? I could never." I said being way too dramatic. 

"Why didn't you take the blankets with you?" Josh asked as soon as he turned sideways to look at me.

"I didn't want to get t- them di- dirty." I said shaking again.

"Liv, it's negative five degrees. You can get sick." He told me taking of his hoodie. "Use it." He handed it to me. I was about to complain and tell him I was fine, but he opened his mouth first. "Please. The school is about 2 blocks from here, and if you get sick how are you going to play Nini with a runny nose and a fever?" 

"Okay, you're right. Thanks-" I said grabbing the gray hoodie and put it on. It was warm and cozy. Then my phone rang. It was Ethan.

Josh's POV:

I gave her my hoodie, I know. But it was not because of the crush I have on her, really. Please don't think it was because of it. We really can't get sick because we're already a little behind on filming, although my crush on her did kinda influence the hoodie thing. At least she's warm. I can handle the winter weather, I think. Maybe.

Not really. I'm already cold.

Liv got a call. It was Ethan. Should I like, leave?

"Hi E!" I hear her say on the FaceTime.

"Hi babe, what are you doing?" I hear him ask. This is very awkward for me. She's wearing my hoodie...... while she talks to her boyfriend.

"I'm here with Josh. He's going to teach me how to play the ukulele." She says turning the camera to me.

"Hey Bassett!" He says.

"Hey, dude!" I try to sound chill. Hoping he doesn't notice Liv in my hoodie. "How you doin'?" I ask trying to start a conversation. Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of everything, and I'm way too dramatic and immature like Lizzy always says.

"I'm hanging in there." He responded. I simply nodded. "I'll call you later Liv."

"Okay, I love you." She responded blowing a kiss.

"I love you too." He finished and hung up.  As I already said, IT IS AWKWARD FOR ME. Then It started snowing, really hard. Out of nowhere.

"Ah! It's snowing!" I smile and act like a five year old.

"From here I can really tell you're from San Diego." She laughed while I sick my tongue out to eat some snowflakes

"Well from there you can't really see a lot, since you're 5'5." I teased her.

"Wow. Okay! Then I guess someone is gong to have to give me a piggyback ride." She crossed her arms and stopped walking.

"Well it's not gonna be me! Adios!" I said running to the school.

"You're so annoying! Wait for me!" She ran behind me.