Chapter 40

-July 2019-
-Right after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

IT'S GAME TIME BISHES

Frankie:

YALL
JOSH IS ASKING LIV OUT
KEEP HER BUSY
BUT DONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS

Julia:

are u serious?
i thought u guys were dating already
but u didn't want to tell us

Dara:

^

Sofia:

we'll keep her busy

Matt:

great!
we'll need a little bit of time :D

Larry:

who named this group chat?

Frankie:

i did :P

Larry:

that explains the name

Sofia:

how are you feeling josh?

You:

are you seriously texting me this?

we're in the same room

Sofia:

I know dum-dum
but how are you going to talk
when your girl is 10 centimeters
away from you?

You:

-_-

"Why are all of you guys on your phone?" Liv asked us, looking at my screen. I turned it off before she could make sense of what she saw.

"The musical is kinda boring." Dara answered

"Let's put something else then." Julia took the remote control. "Liv, what do you want to watch?"

"Why do I get to choose?" She asked, confused.

"You wanted to put something on before Sofia yelled 'HAMILTON'" She laughed.

"Can we watch Twilight?" She smiled. It just hit me, in a couple of hours I'll get to call her mine.... If she says yes.

"Sure!" Julia cheered, putting it on. Liv was interested in the movie for the first 15 minutes. Then a thought struck her. She looked so disturbed, but I feared about asking her what was up. What if I can't keep it the secret to myself? Unexpectedly, she sat on my lap, facing me.

"What are you hiding from me?" She looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Nothing." I scoffed, a little too hard.

"Really?" She asked. Was she mad? "Where did Matt and Frankie actually go to?"

"Target." I answered. It wasn't a lie.

"To do?"

"I don't know, I'm not there!"  I shrugged. "They said they went to buy some game, didn't you hear them?" That was a lie.

"Yes. I just don't believe them." She confessed. "What did you guys do for the first 5 minutes in the bathroom?" She pointed.

"Talk." I answered, pretending to be interested in the movie so she would stop.