Chapter 35

-July 2019-

Olivia's POV:

There's nothing more embarrassing than showing up to set with hickeys on your neck. There's nothing quite like that feeling. Luckily, our makeup stylist, Michelle, know exactly how to cover them. So I'm calmer now.

"Liv!" I heard Tim call out. I turned around and walked towards him.

"Hi Tim." I smiled.

"I wish I could sit down and talk to you about it but I have a lot to do. Anyways, the team and I have made a decision." He sighed.

"About what?" I asked, worried.

"We're giving you the opportunity to write a song for the show." He smiled at me.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes." He answered, hugging me.

"I can't believe this!" I said to myself.

"Here are all the details. Good luck!" He gave me a notebook before he had to leave. Oh my gosh!! AHHHH. I went to Josh's trailer. He opened the door, he didn't look at his best, but when he saw me his face lit up.

"Hi. I missed you." He pulled me into his trailer, closing the door, and connecting our lips. "Why are you so happy?" He asked me.

"I'm going to write a song for the show." I revealed, jumping up and down.

"Liv! That's amazing!" He congratulated me. "I'm so proud of you!" He hugged me. It was deep and meaningful. How much I love him can't be expressed with words. I think this love, right? "I lo-WANTED to uh, ask you... What are you writing about?" He stuttered. Was he about to-?

Josh's POV:

Yes. I stopped myself right before I could finish saying 'love' because the thought of her not wanting to be pushed came to my mind. I don't think she noticed.

"Uh, yeah. It's umm, It's about...." She couldn't focus.

"Liv? Are you alright?" I asked her.

"I just need a little bit of fresh air... I'll be back in a few minutes." She falsely smiled before she left. Oh boy.

I sat down on the couch and took a few deep breaths. I hope I didn't scare her away. What do I do now? What if I made it too obvious?  Did I lose her? Was it too fast? WHAT HAVE I DONE? Why am I such an idiot sometimes? How-

"Hey." I said concerned when she came back. "Everything aright?" I asked her, walking up to her and holding her waist.

"Yeah, I just felt a little dizzy." She laughed. "Maybe it's the air or something." She shrugged. 

"Yeah, the air and stuff." I agreed.

"What were we talking about?" She asked me.

"Ummm, the song! We were talking about the song." I answered.

"Oh, yeah. It's based from the time Nini breaks up with EJ and Ricky comes to her house. Remember that?" She asked

Pftt, Of course I remember that. That was the only time I had to kiss Liv while she was still dating Ethan.

-Flashback-

"Alright guys, this scene has a lot of emotion and tension that turns into comfort. Do what the script says, Olivia you pull back and Joshua you say your lines... Everything good." The director said, before yelling action.

"I know things are kind of weird between us, but umm, we're friends right?" Olivia quoted as Nini.

"Yeah." I mumbled. 

"You know that." She added. We stared at each other before she got up. "Umm, do you need another pillow?" She changed the subject.

"Oh, no. No that's great. Thank you." I quoted.

"Okay, no problem." She answered, looking away from me. "Good night, Ricky." She opened her arms and we leaned in for a hug.

"Good night." I replied, holding her in my arms. I missed this feeling so much. But she's with Ethan. I slightly pulled her closer to me. Why can't she just realize Ethan's not the guy for her? We pulled away and started to lean in for a kiss. 

"Uh, no I shouldn't- I shouldn't." She pulled away from my arms.

"Uh, yeah. I get it, friends." I said.

"And cut! Alright guys, now we're going to ask you guys to kiss." She informed. Wait wha- "Places. And Action!"

"Good night, Ricky." She did the same motions as before.

"Good night." I said, embracing her. My anxiety going up by the second. We pulled away from the hug and pecked our lips. Very awkward.

"Cut!" The director announced. "Joshua, Olivia, this is a very passionate moment, we need more than just you guys brushing your lips against each other." She told us. "Got it? Okay. And Action!" 

"Good night, Ricky."

"Good night." I said. This is acting. This isn't our lives, we should be able to do this. We leaned in quickly and kissed for a little bit  before we stepped away from each other. Still very awkward, but improving.

"Cut. We'll do it again. Let's get another angle." The director told the camera crew.

"Olivia, this is acting. Just pretend I'm Ethan or whatever, just remember this isn't our lives." I told her dryly. She nodded her head, looking anywhere but me. Not my problem, I guess, but it sort of is. 

"Okay, Joshua and Olivia, lean in a little slower. Alright, rolling. Get in position. And Action!"

"Good night, Ricky."

"Good night."  I responded, wrapping my arms around her. We leaned in to the kiss at a turtle's speed, until finally our lips interlocked. I didn't feel the same tension this time. Maybe what I said helped. We pulled away and stood there looking at each other.

"And cut." The director said. "Great we got the take."

-End of flashback-

"Yeah, I remember that." I told her. "How long do you have to write it?" I asked her.

"Not a lot. A week barely." She responded, looking at a notebook. "Can I wear your hoodie?" She shyly asked me.

"Always." I smiled, taking  it off and handing it to her. Oh, I forgot I didn't have a shirt on. Oops. I got up and looked for one. "Livvy? You're staring." I laughed, getting a glimpse of her. Her cheeks went red and she looked away. "You're so cute." I kissed her, before I put on a shirt.

"I need to get started on this. Don't think I'm mad or sad if I don't hang out with you lot this week, I just need to work on this." She smiled, kissing me one last time before she got up.

"Okay. I'll talk to you soon." I smiled, watching her go.

N/A

I say this way too much but....THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!! 

We hit 5K reads! Have a nice day! and thank you once again! ;D