Chapter 16

-February 2019-

Olivia's POV:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!" I heard everyone say, as I open my trailer, it was full of balloons!

"Thanks guys!" I said hugging everyone. 

"Here's your cake, blow the candles!" Larry said, walking over to me with a gorgeous cake. It had the words 'Livvy 'spaced' Rodrigo' 

I love these people so much.

"Who thought of spaced?" I asked, with a smile.

"Josh did, because of the day you were pissed off because he scared you." Sofia said with a laugh. I remember that day!

-Flashback-

"Wait? Wouldn't x and y be the same thing?" I asked myself, trying to figure out an algebraic equation. Everything was quiet except for my fingers smashing the keys on the computer.

"BOO!" I heard someone scare me from behind.

"AHHH!" I screamed, falling of the chair. I turned sideways to see Josh laughing the hardest he could ever be. 

"Liv, you should've seen your face!" He said, trying to catch his breath from laughing. "You.... hahahahaha... you-" He couldn't even talk of how much he was laughing.

Later that day:

"Space, space, space, space." I said as I walked past the cast in the break room.

"What's got you all spaced?" Said Julia, while I sat on the far side of the couch.

"Josh scared me." I said, crossing my arms on my chest.

"Hahahaha, you should've seen her face!" He said as he started to laugh.

"No one touch me, I want space." I frowned, slightly stomping my foot on the floor. 

-End of Flashback-

"Thanks, Joshy!" I said walking up to him to hug him. It was a little challenging because we had our puffy winter coats on.

"You're welcome, Livvy. Did you like it?" He asked, with a smile.

"Duh! Of course I like it! I loved it!" I smiled, turning my gaze back to the cake.

"Sof, Dara, me, and of course Frankie designed it, Josh named it,  Lar-bear chose the colors,  and Matty picked it up." Julia said with a smile.

"This is by far the best birthday ever!" I smiled, eating a piece of cake.

Josh's POV:

"This is by far the best birthday ever!" She said. Her smile always lights up the room. Then I remembered some pages I read in her journal.