Chapter 57

-November 2019-
-Right after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"Ooh, she cute and all." Isaac smirked, walking closer to Liv. I slightly stepped in front of her.

"Back off." I growled.

"No, need to get altered, man. She's just your friend." He smirked. I faked a laugh, which turned into a scoff. "I heard you got in a Disney show." He patted my shoulder.

"Yeah. How about you? Still chasing the wind, huh?" I patted him back, harder.

"You kno-" He started.

"Excuse me a second, I need to talk to her." I interrupted him, my thought couldn't leave what I'd just said. I placed my hand on Liv's back, rubbing it to calm down. She looked at me confused and some what scared, before I guided her to the kitchen.

"It's been a more than a second." Isaac snickered.

"Ha ha." I fake another laugh, turning my head to face him.

"Nah, man. I'm just playin' with 'cha." He laughed it off.

"What the heck?!" Liv whispered angrily, when we walked into the kitchen.

"No, don't take it the wrong way! I love you, okay?!" I hesitated, kissing her a few times before she pulled me away.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"That I love you. Don't think I don't or that we're breaking up, because we're not. Don't walk out on me, just-" I rambled

"Joshua, tell me what's going on." She demanded. The way she said my name made me flinch a little.

I took a hesitant breath before I started. "Isaac is the guy who crashed my parents car when we were 14. He's the one who forced me to tell my parents to say I crashed it, and he forced me into some other pretty horrible stuff." I explained.

"What does this have to do with me being your 'friend'?" She crossed her arms.

"That he isn't afraid of anything, and he could tell everyone we're dating." I stressed.

"I'm not following." She answered. a little confused.

"I thought we weren't going to tell our fans we aren't dating until you turned 18." I hesitated.

"Why would you think that?" She asked me, trying to see things from my point of view before either yelling at me or comforting me.

"Because you would get a lot of hate for dating an adult while you were still a kid." I rested my hands on her sides. "I'm sorry. We just never talked about that." I timidly looked at the floor. Her face suddenly cleared up. She had an idea of what was happening.

"I just thought you didn't want to say we were dating, like, ever." She breathed out.

I quickly shook my head "No. I would love to spend time with you without having to hide it. That's my dream." I sat her on the kitchen counter.

"That's my dream too." She slightly smiled at the thought.

"I'm sorry for confusing you." I pulled her closer to me.

"It's okay. I understand what's happening." She pulled me closer by my shirt collar. "Plus, that face you do when you're jealous is really hot." She smirked, staring at my lips before pulling them together.

"Ahem. Don't." My dad walked in to get a coke. Liv had to push me by my chest because she was well aware I wouldn't pull away.

"I'm taking care of Claire." I talked back. My hands were on both sides of Liv, putting all my weight into the counter. It was kind of daring of me to talk back, specifically to my dad, but everytime I kiss Liv I get this rush of courage and sort of power.

"Alright, just this time." My dad let is slip. "Nothing else than what I saw." He cautioned us, walking out. I snickered, going back to her lips.

I had my alone time with Liv, before we walked back out.

"So what'd you guys do?" Isaac whispered to me. "Those marks on behind your ear and you collarbone look extremely fresh." He mumbled to me. I tried my hardest not to blush. "You're a player too?" He asked me. "You got some old marks as well." He pointed out. I swallowed all of the names I wanted to call him.

"I'm not a player." I answered.

"Don't seem like it, I mean, making out with your friend." He shrugged innocently.

"Why did you come here?" I questioned him, trying to hold my anger in.

"Just wanted to catch up with your life." He smirked.

"Isaac, we both know that's a lie." I confronted him.

"Well, it's not. You can stop being so insecure now." He laughed. Something about his laugh made me even angrier on the inside. "But, um, if you're not going to go for that cute chick, I will." He smirked. "You're not after her, right?" He asked me. This guy had the audacity to ask.

"No. She's my co-star." I pretended to be disgusted.

"Then I will." He smirked, studying MY girlfriend up and down.

"You can't date my co-star. She's my best friend."

"Okay? You're not going after her. I'm going to hit her up." He smirked, biting his lower lip.

"Would you stop with your dirty thoughts up here." I poked his head a couple of times. "It's gross." I rolled my eyes, before walking to Liv, who was talking with Parker and Claire.

"Josh." Winter called me, casually scrolling through her phone. Winter is the only one that knows about the incident. I walked closer to her, she gave me a look.

"I know, he's here." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Are you going to tell dad?" She asked me.

"Absolutly not!" I exclaimed. "He literally let me make out with Liv in the kitchen, and now I'm going to tell him Isaac crashed the car?! No!" I whispered.

"He let you do what?! He never let me do that when I had someone around." She frowned.

"Exhibit A on why I'm his favorite." I smirked at her.

"Dad, do you have a favorite?" Winter turned to the side, looking at my dad who was a couple steps away, rocking in his own chair.

"Of course I don't!" He denied. I scoffed with a laugh.

"Well, anyways. What were you guys talking about? And why did you call Liv your friend, then make out with her?" She asked.

"Isaac can open his dirty mouth and tell the world Liv and I are dating, and we don't want that." I explained.

"The hickeys on your neck are really visible." She pointed out, pursing her lips.

"Help me." I whined. She took my arm and guided me upstairs, getting some make up and putting it on me.

"Stop with the bouncy leg, it's making me anxious!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry, it's just that Isaac thinks Liv and I are just fooling around and he's making a move on her. I'm not downstairs to see what's happening." I explained. She picked up her pace, and in no time she was done.