Chapter 66

-January 2020-

Josh's POV:

"Aren't you excited? It's the second season!" Liv smiled at me. We were in her room.

"Yeah. I'm excited." I answered, helping her pack her bags.

"Okay, so... maybe kind of crazy, but-" She sat on her bed, next to me.

"What are you thinking of doing?" I asked her, eyeing her suspiciously.

"It's only if you want to, but-" She fiddled with her fingers.

"What is it?" I asked, slightly nudging her.

"Sooooo...-" She started.

"What, Liv?" I asked her.

"Well if you would stop interrupting me I would tell you!" She laughed.

"Okay! I won't anymore!" I chuckled.

"Okay, so... maybe if you want to... can I, like, drive with you to Salt Lake?" She asked me.

"Of course! I would love some company, specially yours." I smiled, pecking her lips.

"Okay, Thank you!" She hugged me. A few hours later, we were ready to go.

- · · · -

"Have you ever been on a road trip?" I asked her.

"No, not that I remember." She smiled excitingly.

"Just warning you, it can kinda boring. I mean, it's 9 hours sitting in that chair." I shrugged.

"9 hours?!" She exclaimed.

"Yup, so you better get comfortable." I chuckled. She let her playlist roll, I sang along with her to some of Taylor's songs. I've heard them so much I can say them on my sleep.

"Look what you turned me into!" I laughed, singing along to 'Red'. She giggled and kept singing.

"It was bound to happen." She rolled her eyes.

"Why can quote her speech in the 'I Knew You We Trouble' music video?" I chuckled.

"You are a Swiftie now." She messed with my curls. I rolled my eyes and kept singing with her. After that song, she started singing 'London Boy' and I just felt like teasing her.

"That's it. We're breaking up." I took my hand of her thigh.

"Why?" She laughed.

"Why? First you turn my taste of music completely upside down, then all of a sudden I can sing Taylor Swift songs like you used some black magic, and now you're choosing London guys over me!" I joke, throwing my hands up.

"But London boys are really cute." She pointed out.

"I guess I'm a San Diego boy." I rolled my eyes.

"Not just that, you're my San Diego boy." She kissed my neck.

"Oh. So, I get benefits." I smirked. "But, am I more than Adam Brody to you?" I asked her.

"Know your limits." She warned me.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

- · · · -

"Who's this?" Liv asked. While she was looking for one of my hoodies at the back of the car she bumped into Franklin.

"My son, Franklin." I chuckled.

"He is so cute!" Liv squealed.

"Of course he is. He's my son. Where else do you think he got the looks from?" I scoffed, jokingly.