Chapter 18

-February 2019-

Ethan's POV:

She's with Bassett. I don't like that. I thought the song thing was going to be a good opportunity considering her talent, but why with Bassett? Whyyyy? That's just another excuse for him to spend time with her. I'm sure he knows she's taken.

I did want to go to the roller rank. But I don't want to see Bassett. I'll just stay here, mad because this guy ruined our plans. The last thing I want is for her birthday to go wrong because of me.

Olivia's POV:

"There you are! We thought you guys were hurt or something!" Julia exclaimed, walking over to Josh and I.

"We lost track of time." Josh laughed, going over to the guys.

"Well, there is someone waiting for you," Julia told me. "Look behind you." She smiled. It was Madsion. MADISON HU, AS IN MY BEST FRIEND EVER. I jumped to hug her.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?" I asked, about to cry.

"I wanted to surprise you! It's your sixteenth birthday!" She responded, pulling away. Madi is my other half, literally everything to me. This birthday couldn't get better. 

I introduced Madi to the cast and we talked for a while. Then we headed to skate. Josh being him, was doing some extremely dangerous tricks. This boy really didn't care about getting hurt. He started to do some weird spin, when one of the assistants called him out, telling him he couldn't do that. We laughed our hearts off when he came back.

We skated for a while, then I got tired, so Madi and I sat down on a bench. 

"Isn't Ethan in here with you?" Madi asked me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Why didn't he come?" She said, ordering a pretzel.

"I'm not sure. I'm guessing he didn't want to be with the cast." I shrugged.

"Don't you think it's a little weird that he didn't come. I mean... he came here for you, and to be with you as much as possible... and when he is here, he doesn't want to be with you?" She wondered. Something I admired  about Madi was the fact that when she suspected something, she would be right about it 99% of the time.

"I didn't put much thought to that." I realize. 

"But we came here to have fun!" She cheered me up. "Let's go watch Josh make a fool of himself." She laughed, pulling my hand to get up. She was right. I'll figure thing out when I get home. 

Ethan's POV:

Looking at that post, I kind of regret not going to the roller rank with her, it looked like a lot of fun

Looking at that post, I kind of regret not going to the roller rank with her, it looked like a lot of fun. Madison was there, I missed the chance to talk to her.

Then Liv called me. 

"Liv." I said.

"E, we're going to In-N-Out, do you want anything?" She asked.