Chapter 37

-July 2019-
-A few days before last chapter-

Josh's POV:

We finished episode 9. Time is running out, what will I do when all of this is over? When we all go back to were we used to live and move with our lives? What will happen to Liv and I? Will we stay together? Will we say this was only ever a showmance? So I got my guitar, sat on the small couch in my trailer and started opening up about what I felt.

So kiss me while you can
Before it gets too late
Don't let go of my hand
Ignore the expiration date
Time is running out
We'll Make the love songs last
When it all comes crashing down
We'll wish it hadn't gone so fast
Take me by the hand
Kiss me while you can

Can never get enough
I'm addicted to your love
And all this time we're wasting
We're just waiting for what's to come
Never get enough
I'm addicted to your love
Addicted to your love

I wanted to keep on writing but I had to shoot.

"Joshy!" Liv ran to my arms, while I was walking to set.

"Hi." I spun her around, she brought my stress down.

"We've only got a couple days left." She told me, squeezing my hand once we started walking. That brought back all the pain she took away. "We need to make the most out of it." She smiled at me. I nodded and looked around. I'm going to miss all of this. "Why are you so quiet?" She looked at me.

"I don't know. There's nothing I have to say." I faked a smile.

"Oh, okay." Liv laughed, as we walked.

"I have to go to Set A, where are you going?" I asked her.

"Set F." She answered.

"Why are we so far?" I frowned.

"I don't know. We'll see each other after we film, okay?" She placed one hand on my cheek.

"Okay." I kissed her.

"Josh, I love you-" She blurted out. What?! That caught me off guard. WHAT? DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT? I felt butterflies in my stomach. They were a lot. My breath started shaking.

"Josh!" Liv yelled at me.

"What?!" I answered hesitantly. Why was I laying down on her lap?

"You were making funny faces while you were sleeping." She laughed. I WAS SLEEPING?! LIV TOLD ME SHE LOVED ME AND IT WAS ALL A DREAM-?! WHY IS LIFE SO... UGH?! "I figured you were having a nightmare or something." She laughed. It was far from a nightmare. It was a dream... It was everything I'd ever wished for. It was out of this world. I can't explain it with words. Feelings can't be explained with words, they don't carry enough- "Josh! Snap out of it!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face. The song I wrote- it was in a dream? I remember it by heart.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You were daydreaming." She giggled.

"You're so cute when you giggle." I pointed out.

"You're so cute when you're sleeping." She blushed. I placed a kiss on her lips. "Do you want to know something?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "It's a secret and I wasn't supposed to tell you-"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you told me." I laughed, nuzzling our noses.

"Sof, Julia, Dara and I are doing you guys' makeup." She laughed. "We planned it all."