Chapter 21

-March 2019-

Olivia's POV:

I woke up to noise coming from the kitchen. I thought I was in my bed, until I saw Josh's black converse. Then I remembered the kiss last night. It made me smile. 

"Hey you." Josh said, opening the door. "I made breakfast... If it sucks I'll just order something." He laughed.

"What did you make?" I said, stretching.

"Avocado toast and scrambled eggs." 

"That sounds good." I smiled, before I opened my arms. "Piggyback ride." 

"How could I forget." He said, throwing his hand in the air, before cradling me in his arms. 

"I said a piggyback ride." I said, slightly blushing.

"But I want to carry you thi-" He stopped, when he hit my head with the frame of the door.

"Ouch!" I said, bringing my hand to the back of my head.

"I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" He worried.

"A little bit." I complained.

"I know something that will take the pain away." He grinned.

"What?" I asked, before he pecked my lips. I felt my stomach tickle. "It didn't work." I giggled.

"It didn't?" He wondered, before he pecked me again. I shook my head and he frowned. "It still didn't work?" 

"Nope." I laughed in his arms.

"Well, I only have one thing left to do." He said, placing me back on the bed. Then I felt him tickle me. I burst out laughing.

"Okay- okay! That did- work!" I laugh.

"Good. Now, let's go to the table. The food is getting cold." He laughed.

"I'm getting revenge." I said, when I stood up. I think I have feelings for him.

"Good luck with that." He chuckled, before he moved the chair so I could sit. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, your bed is really comfy." I smiled, taking a bite of my food. "Josh, this is really good."

"Really? I've never really cooked." He laughed. "I came up with the bridge of the song while you were sleeping."

"Do you think the song is good enough?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm proud of it. Why? Is there something you don't like?" He asked.

"No. I just wanted your opinion." I responded. We talked a little bit after that and then we went to the living room to work on the song for a while, and before I knew it I was sitting on his lap doing a staring contest with him.

"I'm going to win." I said competitively.

"No you're not." He scoffed. "I've been doing this since I was born, I'm a pro!"

"Well, I have too! And I'm also very good at it!" I responded.

"You're closing your eyes." He laughed.

"Yeah, because they burn." I said, feeling my eyes tearing up.

"Then give up." He grinned.

"Never." I laughed, I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I gave up, closing my eyes.

"HA HA HA! I told you I was going to win." He beamed. I still had my eyes shut because they burned a lot. "Livvy?" He shook me. "You okay?"

"No. My eyes hurt." I laughed slightly, rubbing them.

"Don't rub them that's going to make it worse." He said taking my hands and placing them at my side. "Just splash water on your eyes." 

"Dummy, I can't see! How am I going to get to the bathroom?" I laughed, with my eyes shut.

"I'll take care of that." He answered, before he hugged my waist and carried me to the bathroom. "We're here." He said before I felt water splash me.

"What was that for?" I laughed, rubbing the water in my eyes.

"For losing." He laughed. I opened my eyes, the pain leaving. Wow, It worked.

"Oh yeah? We'll then take this!" I laughed, cupping my hand with water and splashing it on him.

"I won! This is unfair!" He laughed, before opening his hands, which were full of water, on top of me.

"Josh!" I exclamed, feeling the water dropping in my back.

"What? You started it!" He blamed me.

"What?! I didn't start it you did!" I said, splashing more water on him. 

"Okay? What if I did?" He asked, splashing more water on me.

"Well... I don't know!" I said, splashing more on him. At this point we were drenched.

"I WON!" He danced, sliding on the wet floor, making me lose balance. I fell on top of him... Oh, come on! I thought this only happened in movies. We stopped laughing, and stared at each other.

"Is it just a part we're playing? Cause it doesn't really feel like we're faking." He blurted out, making me blush. I started to lean in and before I knew it, we were kissing. His lips were so soft.

Josh's POV:

AHGKHFJDKSJHGFJD, Someone please tell me this isn't a dream! I've pecked her lips before, that would be quick and barely touching. But this....this is the real deal. I'm so happy I fell, I'm so happy her eyes were burning and I had to carry her here! OH MY GOSH! I can't process this... I need to calm down.

I pulled away first. It took everything inside of me to do so. "Livvy, we're running out of time to write the song." I murmured, sitting up, making her straddle me.

"You're right." She said, clearing her throat. "We should... um... k-keep on g-going."

"Look who's stuttering now." I smirked.

"Shut up." She laughed, hitting my chest weakly.

"Only if you kiss me again." I grinned. I didn't really think of what I said until I said it. 

"Smooth, Bassett."She mumbled. I moved her hair out of the way while she leaned in and placed her lips on mine once again. It felt amazing. "There. Now, lets go." She quickly got up.

"You're blushing." I mentioned, getting up as well. She hid her face on my chest, which was wet, like her.

"I thought you said you were going to be quiet if I kissed you once." She said in a muffled tone.

"Did I really say that? I'm sorry, I meant if you kissed me twice." I beamed. She looked up at me with shock in her face.

"When did you become so bold?" She asked, before she went on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on my lips. I held her chin when she pulled away, pulling her back to me, kissing her one last time.

"When you fell on me." I answered, taking her hand and guiding us to my room. 

"You made me slip." She blamed me.

"We're playing that blame game again?" I chuckled before I got sweatpants and a shirt. 

Olivia's POV:

"Here is you backpack." He said, handing it to me. I had extra clothes in there because you never know what could happen. Today I got into a water fight. "I'm gonna go clean the bathroom." He laughed before he left the room for me to change. I can't believe all that just happened. What am I going to tell the cast? What am I going to tell my mom? What am I going to tell Ethan?

N/A
jingle bells, jingle bells, drama on the way :O
sorry, I had to do that😂😂