Chapter 24

-March 2019-

Olivia's POV:

"And well, I needed a rant buddy for that." I explained to Sofia. I told her everything that just happened between Joshua and I.

"Every time you say Joshua I feel like I'm going to throw up. No one calls him that." Sofia chuckled. 

"Well, I do." I shrugged.

"Liv, don't you think you did play with his feelings?" Sofia looked at me.

"No, because I didn't know Ethan was going to come back." I answered.

"But you knew you weren't out of a relationship." She noted.

"I honestly thought Ethan wasn't going to come back. My intention wasn't to hurt him." I told her, regretting the way I talked to Joshy- Josh...ua. Joshua. Ugh, I can't keep up with this.

"Liv, I feel like you guys should talk. You're cast mates, that's going to be awkward for all of us." She suggested.

"But there's nothing else to say." I told her.

"So you guys are good?" She asked me, taking a sip of her juice.

"Well... No... Not exactly." I answered.

"So there is something you guys can fix. Take time to breathe and space yourself from each other for a little bit. Then when things are chill, sort things out." She recommended.

"Thanks, Sof." I smiled, hugging her.

"If you need anything I'm here, okay?"

"Yeah, I know. But, can we keep this between the both of us... and Joshua?" I asked. She nodded her head before we heard a knock on the door. Sofia opened it, the whole cast was there.

"We're hanging out in Matt's apartment, are you guys coming?" Asked Larry.

"I'm coming." Said Sofia before she turned to look at me.

"I'm going to skip this time, but have fun, you guys." I said, hugging each one. I was about to lean into the last hug, when I realized it was Joshua. The end of his lips were curled up slightly, making him look like he was snickering. He took a step back and looked at me with dare in his eyes, saying 'everyone is looking, are you not going to hug me? '

"Bye guys." I smiled, totally ignoring him. I didn't turn around after that.

Josh's POV:

Oh, okay. I guess I wasted my time having a crush on her for the past month and a half, I could've been focusing on music or in acting but I spent too much time making her feel better, just for her to run back to Ethan. I made that mistake, but I can't change the past, so I'll just move on and focus on what really matters. 

After Frankie made sure Olivia was gone he turned to look at me. 

"You're telling all of us what that was all about or we take the streets." Frankie protested, making me laugh. "I don't see the funny part in Liv totally ignoring you." He said with his sass.

"Yeah, he has a point." Matt said.

"Okay, maybe. I'll explain everything when we get to Matt's apartment, but after I tell you, we drop the subject and never, ever, ever talk about it again or I won't say a thing at all." I threatened. Everyone nodded in response.

"I already know." Sofia said shyly. Oh.

"I do too." Matt added.

 "OKAY PEOPLE MOVE IT! TO MATT'S! I LIVE FOR THE DRAMA, AND THIS CAST IS FULL OF IT." Frankie marched. 

Olivia's POV:

I feel like I should be happier that Ethan's here. I don't know, maybe everything that happened with Joshua messed me up a bit.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel." Ethan pulled my hand. We were at the amusement park, I'm not telling Ethan about what happened, it was a one time thing and no one has to know, except for Sof. 

"The view is really nice here." I smiled, looking at the dark sky as we went up.

"Yeah, it is." He said, placing me on his lap. It felt a little weird, I don't know, maybe because we haven't seen each other in so long. "I love you." He hugged me from behind, kissing my neck.

"I do too." I said, turning my head to kiss him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." He said, hugging me tighter.

"It's okay. Let's move on, forget the pain." I said, turning around and cupping his face. "Deal?"

"Deal." He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist before leaning in to kiss me.

Josh's POV:

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!" Julia said, amazed.

"W- we kissed." I repeated. We were at Matt's, sitting on his couch. It had an 'L' shape, and was large enough for all of us to sit.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME JOLIVIA HAPPENED AND I MISSED IT?!" Frankie gaped.

"Jo-what?" I asked asked.

"Jolivia. As in Joshua and Olivia." Larry explained.

"I told you, Dara. It happened, now you owe me a bag of chips." Frankie told Dara.

"Wait- You guys made a bet?" I asked.

"Haha, kinda." Frankie spoke. "We were all waiting for you guys to realize you had feelings for each other."

"Well, yeah." Matt said, culpable.

"Does it end there?" Julia asked. I shook my head and kept going.

Ethan's POV:

I'm really grateful Liv forgave me. She's the best, and she makes me better. We went to a quiet space and admired the stars. I showed her some, and she made up some.

"The stars are really shiny, but no one shines as bright as you." I turned around, and she started laughing.

"That's like, the cheesiest thing you've ever said, babe." She laughed, planting a kiss on my lips.

"It could've been, but I still got a kiss." I shrugged, with a smile. "And I made you smile." 

Josh's POV:

"YOU ARE JOKING! THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD YOU GUYS HAD A FIGHT!" Frankie said loud.

"It wasn't a fight, it was an argument." I shrugged.

"It's the same thing." He said.

"No, an fight is physical, while an argument is verbal." Matt said. Everyone else agreed.

"Wait, so Ethan is here?" Larry asked. I nodded my head.

"And what now?" Sofia asks.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, turning to look at her.

"Liv didn't want anyone to know." Sofia spoke up. She's just telling me this!

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked, thinking of what to do.

"I just remembered." She answered. I looked at everyone, they were all looking at me. What am I going to do now?

N/A

THE TEA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HOT 
maybe a little too hot :o