Chapter 67

-January 2020-

Josh's POV:

"I'm exhausted." Liv panted.

"I am too. Rehearsals really take all of your energy." I sat down on a chair and she sat down on my lap.

"After this, can we just hang out in your apartment?" She asked me.

"Always." I smiled. "It's always nice to be around you."

"I wish I could say the same about you." She joked.

"Oh, hush. You love me." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes, I do." She kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Alright guys! Everybody get in position! Come on, everyone in their spots!" Our choreographer clapped. I groaned and walked to my spot. "Alright, from the top. 5, 6, 7, 8." He directed. We danced along to 'Something In The Air.' 

- · · · -

"Where is your car?" She asked me.

"I didn't bring it." I replied. She gave me the worst stare she has ever given me. "Sorry! I wanted to get some exercise." I shrugged.

"So, dancing means nothing to you, then?" She laughed.

"We can walk, it's really peaceful. If you get tired I'll give you a piggyback ride." I smiled. She agreed, so we started walking to my apartment. It was cold, but since we were walking, the heat kept us warm enough. "So, you know, yesterday Franklin said his first words." I bubbled, holding Liv's hand.

"He did? And I missed it?" She frowned.

"Yeah, you kind of did. But, it was really shocking because he said 'Seven Nation Army sucks.'" I shrugged. "I don't know why!" I laughed. She rolled her eyes.

"I might as well get my own bear and-" She started, but I interrupted her. 

"He's my son not a bear!" I exclaimed.

"I'll get my own and teach him real music." She shrugged.

"They can grow up together." I smiled.

"Yeah, and have little Franklin's." She laughed.

"The perfect family."  I hugged her waist with one arm. "Do you want to eat something?" I asked her since we walked beside a Cafe. She nodded, so I held the door for her, like any gentleman would, and walked behind her. We were looking for a table to sit at when I spotted a familiar face. 

"Josh, do you want to sit here?" Liv asked me.

"Uh, yeah." I agreed without even looking. "Alyssa?" I asked, when I saw her walking beside me. She stopped and looked at me.

"Josh?" She smiled, recognizing me. "Hi!" She hugged me. I hugged her back without any hesitation. "It's nice to see you."

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York!" I exclaimed.

"I'm studying photography. I have 2 weeks in Salt Lake City to photograph landscapes, I just arrived today." She explained, showing me the camera she had.

"No way! You fixed the one I gave you?" I asked, taking a look at it.

"Yeah! Turns out it the screws were too tight." She explained. "It's been my savior, and the quality is the best." 

"That's awesome! Good for you." I cheered.

"Thanks! What are you doing here? I thought you said you were going to stay in LA." She asked me.

"I'm filming a Disney show." I informed her.

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations!" She smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled back. I felt Liv tug my coat. Oops, for a second I forgot she was here. "Oh! Liv, this is-"

"Alyssa, his ex." She smiled. 

"Right. Um, Alyssa, this is Olivia. She's my girlfriend." I introduced her, holding her hand. Liv smiled proudly. I noticed how taken back Alyssa became. Alyssa and I were in a happy relationship until she decided to leave to New York for college. I understood that, and I didn't want to stop her from achieving her dream, so we took a pause. It wasn't really working out so we decided it was best to end things there, then maybe in the future we could get back together, but I found Liv.  

"Oh- um, it's a pleasure to meet you." Alyssa smiled. It wasn't as strong as the one she had before.

"Yeah, you too." Liv smiled, or maybe it was fake? Girls... so hard to understand!

"Well, um, I have to go, but it was nice meeting you, Olivia." She smiled. Liv nodded, keeping her smile.

"You have my number if you need anything." I reminded her, with a grin.

"Thank you. Bye, Josh." She waved at me before she rushed out of the Cafe.

Olivia's POV:

Am a little jealous? Yes, I am. I don't think he knows. Something inside of me tells me she hasn't moved on from him.

"You never told me you had an ex." I leaned back in the chair.

"Well, she's the past. There wasn't any reason to bring her up." He shrugged. I nodded and forgot about it for the moment. We walked to his apartment and watched a movie eating some Chinese food. Then we fell asleep.

The Next Day:

Josh's POV:

"Hi, princess." I stretched.

"Good morning, handsome." She opened her eyes, smiling.

"I have the best breakfast ever." I smiled at her.

"Oh, yeah? And that is?" She asked me.

"Leftover Chinese food!" I laughed. She gave me a long, boring stare. "Franklin likes it." I showed her the bear.

"Franklin agrees with everything you agree." She rolled her eyes.

"That's not true. Look, if I were to say... Franklin, do you think Liv is pretty?" I asked, looking a the bear. I placed him to my ear and shook his head. "See, he doesn't think it's true. He says...hmm, oh wow." I pretended he was talking to me. "He says you're the prettiest in the world."

"He doesn't." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, but I do." I pecked her.

"Come on, we're going to be late." She blushed.

- · · · -

"We're are you going?" Matt asked me.

"Lunch." I answered, putting my guitar in my trailer.

"Oh, I'm going there to." Matt chuckled. I was going to ask him about Brookelynn, but I got a phone call.

"Hold on, I'll meet you there. Could you tell Liv I'm on my way, please?" I asked him.

"Sure." Matt smiled. I went to the corner and accepted the call, It was Alyssa.