Chapter 19

-February 2019-

Olivia's POV:

I went to sleep at 4 AM, only to wake up at 6. I thought about not sleeping, but today I have a lot of scenes, which take up most of my energy.

I tried not to wake Ethan up, but he's such a light sleeper. So he woke up anyways.

"You're leaving already?" He complained.

"Yeah." I frowned. "You can come to set later, if you want." 

"Okay," He said, and I leaned in to peck him.

"Who's hoodie is that?" He asked, leaning back. I looked at the cotton hoodie I had in my hand.

"Oh, it's Josh's. He gave it to me when I forgot my jacket. I'm going to return it to him." I explained.

"What?" He said, getting up on the bed. "You didn't put it on, did you?" He asks.

"I did. It was snowing, I didn't even have a sleeved shirt." I explained. He stayed silent. I really didn't see any harm in it. Josh, was just trying to look out for me, he's like that with the rest of the cast too. "Are you jealous?" 

"What?! Of course I'm jealous! You're putting HIS hoodies on! and not only that! He ruined our day together yesterday, I had it all planned! You were texting him at midnight! You never text me at midnight! You let him carry you around in his back! HE LIKES YOU OLIVIA! HOW COULD I NOT BE JEALOUS?!" He yelled. I took a step back. I didn't have any words. Josh didn't like me, I didn't like him.

"We don't like each other." I uttered. "That's why you didn't go to the rolle-" I started to say.

"Liv! Come on you're going to be late!" I heard my mom say.

"Just go, Olivia." He said, turning away from me. I took my things and left. 

- · · · -

The day is not going good for me. I can't take what Ethan said of my head. I can hardly focus on my scenes. 

"Liv, we got the take. You can go to lunch now." Smiled Tim. I nodded, and walked alone. Then I got a phone call. 

"Babe-" I said, relieved to hear Ethan.

"Olivia, I'm leaving. We need a break, or I need a break. I bought a ticket to go back to LA." I heard, through the phone. He can't be serious. I couldn't talk, I had so much to say, but I didn't say anything. "I'll talk to you soon." He said, before hanging up. This can't be happening. 

Josh's POV:

I was playing the guitar, in my trailer, when I heard someone knock on my door. It was Sofia.

"Hey Sof," I smiled.

"Come with me." She pulled my hand, dragging me out of my trailer.

"Can I be confused?" I laughed.

"Livia is in her trailer. She's crying. We don't know why but maybe you can figure it out." She told me.

"Livvy is crying?" I asked, switching my smile, into a worry-like frown. We reached her trailer, the six of them were there. Matt's shoulder was leaning on her door. He was knocking the door, but there was no answer.

"I'll take care of it, you guys go and eat lunch." I smiled softly to the 6 of them. They nodded and left. I took a breath and knocked softly on the door.

"Livvy? Do you want to talk about it?" I said. "Everyone else left, it's just the two of us." I told her. "If you want space I'll leave. I just need to make sure your okay before I go." I stayed there for a little bit, until I heard her unlock the door to let me in.

She looked up at me, her makeup was messy, eyes were red and puffy, her nose was red too.

"Josh, he- he- lef-" She tried to say. I couldn't see her like that. My heart just broke. I opened my arms and embraced her, placing my chin on her head.

"Shhhh. Don't say anything." I calmed her down, caressing her hair. I closed the door to the trailer and we sat down on the couch. I checked my pocket, I had blueberry oatmeal cookies. "Is your mood today blueberry?" I asked, handing her the cookies. She nodded, taking them from my hand. I took a tissue and cleaned her makeup. We were staring at each other, we were kind of having a conversation with our eyes.

"Thanks, Joshy." She smiled when I finished wiping her tears away.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. She looked at the floor, starting to tear up again. She took at shaky breath before she started.

"Ethan left." She confessed. 

"Wasn't he going to leave anyways?" I asked.

"No, he... he asked for a break and left before he was supposed to." She breathed out, letting one tear slip out.

"Oh, Liv. I'm sorry." I said. "Why? You guys seemed okay."

"Oh, that's- it's stupid. I just- wasn't ready for so much at once." She told me, starting to cry again. "He  called me and told me he needed space."

"He put your relationship on pause by a phone call?" I asked, shocked. She nodded sadly. "I'm even sorrier." I said. I was hesitant about my next move. "Do you want a hug?" I asked. She opened her arms for me, but I had other plans. I pulled her so she could sit on top of me. She was straddling me, placing her head on my chest. I thought she was going to back away, but she hugged me tighter than I was hugging her.  "Did the cookies cheer you up?" I smiled. She shook her head, and frowned, looking up at me. I knew where this was going. "Alright, I'll get you some snacks." I laughed.

"No." She said. I was confused. "Not right now. I just want to stay here." She said, burying her face in my chest.

"Josh?" She called.

"Yeah?" I asked, tipping my head to look at her.

"Thank you for being here." She smiled at me.

"Anytime." I smiled, looking up quickly so she couldn't see me blushing. 

We stayed like that for a while, until we had to film together.

"Liv? We have to get going." I said, lifting her chin slightly so I could take a glimpse of her. She had her eyes closed, she had fallen asleep in my arms. "Liv." I whispered,  gently shaking her.

"What?" She said, shifting her position, placing her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breathing on my neck. Oh. My. Gosh.

"Liv, we- uh, we... n-need to ge- get g-going." I stuttered.

"Noooooo." She groaned, rubbing her eyes in front of me. You could argue that we were too close to each other, our noses almost touching. She didn't know that though. She still had her eyes closed. I- What am I supposed to do now? "Do we have to-... leave... already?" She asked, stopping when she saw how close we were. 

"Yes. Let's go." I smiled, yet we didn't move a muscle. "Liv?" I asked, almost whispering. I'm debating on leaning in or not. But she just got out of a relationship.... It's not even a break up, it's a break.... so she's still in a relationship...... She's still a kid.... I'm an adult... That's going to cause a commotion.....But what are we doing here?....We're just staring at each other... It isn't creepy.... It's comfortable. "We really have to go." I chuckled slightly before I pecked her cheek. 

I'm not sure if she blushed or not, but I definitely did. That took a lot of courage, but I liked it... a lot, actually.

"Uh, yeah... haha." She laughed nervously, before getting her coat.