Chapter 38

-July 2019-
-Right before last chapter-

This chapter is weird... in a funny way...

Olivia's POV:

"Why are you tying my legs too?" Josh asked.

"Because we don't trust you anymore." I laughed. "Okay, we're going to start now!" I smiled. This is going to be so fun.

"I chose Matt." Sofia gave him an revengeful stare.

"Why? What did he do?" Larry asked Sof.

"You mean what did he NOT do? This guy literally calls me a 3:33 AM and told me the time changed and I was late to set, he told me there was a change of lines for an episode as a prank, he hides behind walls and scares me, and that's just the beginning." She explained.

"I chose Frankie." Dara laughed. "I want to teach him how to actually put mascara on." She laughed.

"I'm going with Larry." Juj added. "For no specific reason at all." She shrugged.

"I feel like this is a setup." Josh laughed when I walked towards him. 

"I do too." I agreed. "Bet you it was Frankie's idea." I laughed.

"No. It wasn't me." He lied.

"Sure. Totally not you." Josh rolled his eyes, sarcastically. "Kiss." He pouted at me. I shook my head and laughed. "Okay, then I'll just-" He said, starting to slip out of the rope.

"Wait, no! Okay, fine." I gave in, leaning in to peck him.

"That wasn't a kiss." He frowned.

"Okay, fine. Here's another one."

"Another one? I could get used to this." He blushed, leaning in as far as he could from the chair to peck me a third time.

"What do you mean 'you cold get used to this'? You guys literally already made out." Larry noted, making everyone laugh, and Josh and me blush.

"Alright, let's start!" Sofia exclaimed. The 4 of us got out the makeup bags and started.

"Just letting you know, I'm making this impossible for you." Josh grinned at me.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because this is going be boring." He shrugged. "Never mind, I get to stare at your beautiful face." He drooled.

"Gross." Sofia laughed.

"You only say that because you've never been in a relationship, Sof." Matt laughed.

"I hope I'm not that cheesy when I do date someone." She replied, chuckling.

"It's not cheesy, it's cute." Frankie noted.

"No, it's not. Listen to them." She disagreed.

Josh's POV:

It's not cheesy when you're in love, but of course I couldn't say that.

"Josh, look up." Liv demanded. I started moving my eyes wildly from side to side. "Really?" She asked annoyed.

"Yes." I smirked.

"Don't look up, then." She told me.

"Alright." I shrugged.

"You-" She hissed, annoyed. I moved to the tip of the chair and interlocked our lips together.

"I, what?" I smirked, pulling away a few centimeters from her face.

"Nothing." She blushed.

"Alright." I showed off a cheeky grin, with my tongue in my cheek.